Summer is here and long summer days and hot summer nights are in abundance. It’s also the time I tend to turn to simple meals that are quick to make and don’t make me heat my oven for an hour. It’s hot enough, I need things to go quick.
For this week’s #SundaySupper, our team has gotten together with LAND O LAKES® Butter to help them unveil their brand new Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. I love developing recipes and using new products to create delicious meals for my family. When I heard the theme was Simple and Fresh, I knew I could come up with something perfect. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on this butter either. Guess what? I’ll also be giving away a coupon so you can try this delicious butter too!
One of my favorite summer night meals is fish – for this theme I chose Salmon and paired it with the delicious LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt & some fresh dill right from my garden. I also made the garlic bread using the same butter and instead of my traditional way to fix the asparagus from my garden, I roasted it in the delicious Land O Lakes butter and topped it with some pancetta. It was simple, quick and fresh! I loved this meal, and so did my family.
A simple and fresh, delicious summer meal.
5 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 cup LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. fresh dill, chopped
- LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
In a small pan on the stove, melt the butter. Add the minced garlic and fresh dill. Allow to simmer on the stove on low-med heat for about 6-7 minutes.
Place the salmon fillets in a baking pan. Brush the fillets with the butter sauce, pour the remaining butter over the fillets.
Bake for about 15-18 minutes.
At this point get your Asparagus ready – pour melted butter all over the asparagus coating each one well. Sprinkle some pancetta in there and pop in the oven with the salmon. Both can come out at the same time.
Be sure and check out the rest of the team’s awesome recipes using LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt.
- Ravioli Florentine with Spinach and Butter Sauce by Hezzi-D’s Books &Cooks
- Roasted Salmon & Asparagus with grilled Garlic Bread by Daily Dish Recipes
- Steak with Blue Cheese Butter by In the Kitchen with KP
- Pasta with Roasted Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Fettucini with Cream Sauce and Turkey Sausage by Val’s Food and or Art
- Butter Burgers by Ultra Epicure
- Bacon and Havarti Quiche by Juanita’s Cocina
- Cider Chicken with Butter Pecan Rice by Momma’s Meals
- Crusty French Bread with Sun-Dried Tomato and Parmesan Herb Butter byThe Weekend Gourmet
- Chicken Scallopini by Diabetic Foodie
- Pasta with Butter Thyme Sauce by Magnolia Days
- Chicken Tikka Masala by Melissa Likes to Eat
- White Bean Ragout with Grilled Garlic Bread by Comfy Cuisine
- Wild Raisin Nut Rice Pilaf with Olive Butter & Sea Salt by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Olive Oil and Sea Salt Pan Seared Scallops with Quinoa by Big Bears Wife
- Flank Steak with Garlic and Wild Mushrooms by Family Spice
- Bay Scallop Gratin by An Appealing Plan
- Buttery Sea Salt Tuna Fajitas by Family Foodie
- Sole Meniere by The Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Buttermilk Biscuits with Jalapeno Cheddar Butter by Damn Delicious
- Bacon Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Dinner, Dishes and Desserts
- Sage Cornbread Muffins with Cranberry Orange Butter by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Easy Onion Focaccia Rolls by
- Whole Wheat Biscuits by Cookistry
- Buttery Garlic Knots by From My Corner of Saratoga
- Herbed Cheese Bread with Pancetta and Onions by Mrs. Mama Hen
- Honey Butter Dinner Rolls by Chocolate Moosey
- Warm Balsamic Green Beans by Chip Chip Hooray
- Buttery Herbed Potatoes by The Messy Baker Blog
- Basil Butter Corn by Supper for a Steal
- Mashed Potatoes with Herb Butter and Cheese by Basic and Delicious
Join us this week for Simple and Fresh Summer Recipes #SundaySupper. We’ll share these fabulous recipes and want you to share yours with us! The fun starts at 3pm EST and lasts all afternoon until dinner time and sometimes beyond. All you have to do is follow the hashtag #sundaysupper on twitter or follow along on TweetChat. Our#SundaySupper Pinterest Board will be filled with wonderful Simple and Fresh Summer Recipes. There is always room Around the Family Table for you.
Land O’Lakes Twitter:
Land O’Lakes Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/LandOLakes
About LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Land O’Lakes is expanding its popular line of half-stick butter with the introduction of LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. This new product contains wholesome ingredients: sweet cream, olive oil and sea salt. LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt is an easy and convenient way to simply enhance the flavor of your favorite foods. Available in a premeasured half-stick size, this new product can be used for topping and cooking a variety of foods, combining the two ingredients consumers often combine separately when frying or sautéing foods. The delicious taste of butter and olive oil will add delicious flavor to any dish.
About Ree Drummond and Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt: Ree Drummond, better known to her fans as The Pioneer Woman, is helping us explore the delicious flavor of our new Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. Ree will create blog posts, recipes, and videos that explore how she uses this new butter to enhance simple weeknight meals.
Disclosure: The author received a full-value coupon redeemable for LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt, for recipe development and review purposes. All opinions are my own.
Well, if you’ve stuck with me this far, thank you. And now it’s time to ask you – “What is your favorite Recipe made with Butter?”. Please put your answer in the comments below, and I will be randomly choosing a winner to receive their own complementary LAND O LAKES® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt. It’s actually a coupon to get it free, but hey – it’s free, and it’s butter and it’s so incredibly good, I cannot even possibly explain it, which is why I am offering you a coupon. So you can taste it too.
Hop to it, tell me now – What is your favorite Recipe made with Butter?