These Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles are a cold, delicious and totally fun way to cool off and help you beat the hot summer heat.
Today the Sunday Supper Tastemakers have chosen peaches as our theme of choice for a great round up of some pretty amazing peach inspired recipes!
I don’t know about you, but we love peaches. Once the summer months hit, we have some great places to go to pick them around here, so we often find ourselves with a surplus of wonderful, sweet, juicy bushels of fruit. Plus, we have a lot of roadside stands that sell peaches and honey. That’s a thing around here, I guess.The inspiration for these Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles came from one of my kids love for Peach Cobbler, one of my kids love for fruit and cream anything and our entire household adores a good popsicle. Yeah, that’s how I decide what I’m going to make. Crazy but true. Welcome to my world.
These popsicles turned out incredible. Lots of flavor and surprisingly kept the cobbler flavor even when I wasn’t sure they would. We have since tried these with Strawberries and O.M.G … so good! Doesn’t matter if you make Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles or use an entirely different fruit, they are delicious and a huge hit!
eady to just get to the recipe for Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles?
Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles
- 4 cups chopped peaches
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 cup heavy cream, half-and-half or milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, puree the peaches, spices, brown sugar and water.
- In a bowl, combine the heavy cream, white sugar and vanilla extract until the sugar has dissolved.
- In a popsicle mold, alternate between the peach cobbler mixture and the cream mixture. Once the mold's are full, use a knife or a straw to swirl everything around a bit.
- Add popsicle sticks.
- Freeze 2 to 3 hours. Use lukewarm water to release popsicles from the molds by gently submerging the mold, careful to only keep the water below the top line.
- These popsicles can be stored in a ziplock bag in the freezer.
Be sure and check out the other awesome peach inspired recipes from the Sunday Supper Tastemakers!!
- Bourbon & Peach Porkbelly Bites by Girl Abroad
- Cherry-Peach Bruschetta by Dessert Geek
- Grilled Peach Caprese with Blackberry Balsamic by The Crumby Cupcake
- How to Make Peach Gazpacho with Cucumber by Asian in America
- Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Peach Pancakes with Peach Maple Syrup by Magnolia Days
- Peaches and Cream Crepes by A Mind Full Mom
- Peaches and Cream Smoothie Bowl by Family Foodie
- Brandy Peach Lemonade by Nosh My Way
- Citrus Peach Sangria by Sunday Supper Movement
- Dairy-Free Strawberry Peach Smoothie by Cooking Chat
- Frozen Peach Margarita by Angels Home Sweet Homestead
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Peach Ginger Bellini by kimchi MOM
- Peach Whiskey Smash by Gluten Free Crumbley
- Trà Đào (Vietnamese Peach Tea) by Curious Cuisiniere
- Ginger Peach Freezer Jam by Peaceful Cooking
Sides & Salads:
- Fresh Peach Cucumber Salad by Food Lust People Love
- Italian Peach Panzanella Bread Salad by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Peach Caprese Salad with Balsamic Syrup by La Bella Vita Cucina
- Peach, Tomato and Mint Salad by Our Good Life
- Chicken, Peaches, and Arugula on a Focaccia Roll by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Easy Peach & Basil Flatbread by My Life Cookbook
- Grilled Peaches and Shrimp Shish Kabobs by The Freshman Cook
- Peach Glazed Pork Chops and Stuffing by Life Tastes Good
- Pork Tacos with Grilled Peach Salsa by Baking Sense
- Roasted Flank Steak with Fresh Peach Pico de Gallo by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Any Fruit Custard Pie by Wholistic Woman
- Biscuit Topped Peach Cobbler by Palatable Pastime
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
- Easy Peach Cobbler Minis by April Golightly
- Frozen Peach Cheesecake by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Gluten Free Peach Apricot Crisp by Desserts Required
- Grilled Peach Melba by Hardly A Goddess
- Honey Almond Ricotta Stuffed Grilled Peaches by She Loves Biscotti
- No-Churn Peach Pie Ice Cream by The Redhead Baker
- Peaches and Cream Cobbler Popsicles by Crazed Mom
- Peaches and Cream Pie by Cooking on the Ranch
- Peach and Pistachio Tart by Caroline’s Cooking
- Peach Sherbet by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Peach Honey Pecan Galette by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Peach Willy by Monica’s Table
- Roasted Peach and Lime Sorbet by Brunch-n-Bites
- Rustic Peaches & Cream by Cosmopolitan Cornbread
- Simple Peach Cobbler by Where Latin Meets Lagniappe
- Spiked Skillet Peach, Pecan and Blueberry Crumble by From Gate to Plate
- Streusel-Topped Peach Tart by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Summer Fruit Pie by Pies and Plots