Chocolate Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Cookie Butter Glaze is an elegant holiday cake bursting with flavor.
You’ve got chocolate, you’ve got gingerbread and spices and that delectable Cookie Butter Glaze is truly incredible!
It’s the final day of Christmas Sweets Week!
While I am sad to see it come to an end, I am well-stocked with dozens of new recipes to tantalize my friends and family with. Be sure and check out all of the posts shared this week using the hashtag #ChristmasSweetsWeek. So yum!
Big thanks to Terri of Love & Confections and Christie of A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventure’s for all their hard work, dedication and organization carrying out such a huge task. They put so much work in months in advance, the week of and weeks after.
From title and recipe changes to organizing our awesome sponsors, they do such an incredible job!
Today, I’m sharing this Chocolate Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Cookie Butter Glaze.
Rich, spiced gingerbread and chocolate combine in this elegant, incredibly irresistible cake. The sweet, cookie butter glaze drizzled over the cake gives it another fantastic flavor burst.
We chose LorAnn’s Cookie Butter Bakery Emulsion for this glaze because it truly enhances the spicy gingerbread and cocoa flavor in this cake. Simply delicious.
And if you’re looking for more unique flavors, be sure and check LorAnn’s website for all kinds of great bakery extracts, oils and emulsions!
We love Chocolate Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Cookie Butter Glaze and it’s always perfect on a holiday table.
Sometimes we opt to use sprinkles, and sometimes we do something else or just leave it plain.
It doesn’t matter what you decide to do with this Chocolate Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Cookie Butter Glaze. It’s delicious and festive either way.
We used a gorgeous winter sprinkle mix from Sweets & Treats Shop.
They have so many festive sprinkles to choose from, you’ll find something that will suit your holiday or occasion.
After checking out the recipe for this Chocolate Gingerbread Bundt Cake, you have got to see what else is on the table today!
More Christmas Recipes
Chocolate Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Cookie Butter Glaze Recipe
Chocolate Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Cookie Butter Glaze
- 5 cups all purpose flour
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups molasses
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups hot water
- 2 ½ cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon LorAnn's Cookie Butter Bakery Emulsion
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour your bundt cake pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda. Whisk well.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, molasses, and vanilla extract. Cream everything together using an electric mixer until well blended. Add the eggs and continue mixing until combined.
- Begin adding the dry ingredients, alternating with the hot water, stirring by hand just until mixed.
- Pour the batter into your prepared bundt pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 50-60 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Cool in pan about 10 minutes and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Whisk together the powdered sugar, milk and bakery emulsion until smooth.
- Slowly pour over cooled cake.