I am obsessed with two ingredient recipes. I love this one for Italian Crockpot Chicken. Easy and delicious!
Super easy, two ingredient recipes. Pair with some brown rice and a salad, and you have the perfect dinner.
While this is an easy crockpot meal, Italian Crockpot Chicken doesn’t actually have to be made in the crockpot. You can pop it in the oven, or use the stovetop. Both of these things we have tried. I will give you the directions for all of them.
Let’s get to making Italian Crockpot Chicken!
Italian Crockpot Chicken - Two Ingredient Recipes #atozchallenge
Tangy, delicious, easy to make Italian Crockpot Chicken makes dinner come together easily and is paired well with Crusty Bread, Rice and/or Salad.
- 4-6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups of Italian Salad Dressing
- Layer the chicken breasts in the bottom of the crockpot.
- Pour the salad dressing over the chicken breasts completely coating.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on high, 8-10 hours on low.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Layer chicken breasts in a glass baking dish.
- Pour the salad dressing over the chicken breasts, completely coating.
- Cover with foil; bake 20 minutes. Turn chicken; bake uncovered 20 to 30 minutes longer or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut.
- Spray a large heavy skillet with cooking spray, place on medium high heat and brown chicken. When browned on both sides, pour in the Salad Dressing and simmer, turning chicken once, until cooked through, about 15-20 minutes longer.
- You're ready to enjoy!