Gooey, delicious Grilled Bacon and Onion Ribeye Steak Sliders with Beer Cheese are dripping with cheesy goodness, smothering tender, juicy ribeye steak in a delicious little slider.
Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful Father’s out there! It is your day, so celebrate! (and enjoy these AMAZING Grilled Bacon and Onion Ribeye Steak Sliders with Beer Cheese)
Summer is in full swing at our house, and with that, it means lots and lots of grilling!
We love spending our evenings together outside, around the pool and obviously with the grill going.
This is the time of year for us where life slows down a bit, and that makes for a lot of fantastic evenings with family, friends and loved ones.
What goes better with all of that than delicious Certified Angus Beef® brand? No seriously.
With today being Father’s Day, I wanted to create a recipe that the Father’s in my life, who will be celebrating with us, would enjoy.
The men in my life are steak and potato guys, but I wanted to do something a little different than just a standard grilled steak.
Enter sliders. I have no idea why sliders are so popular in my house, but there isn’t a member of my family or extended family who doesn’t just love a good slider.
These sliders are made better using Certified Angus Beef® brand, because there is nothing like it.
I love that I can literally go across the street from my home to our local Schnucks Markets and get Certified Angus Beef® brand anytime I want.
Not to mention there are many restaurants in my area, two of my favorite, most frequented restaurants – Edgewild Restaurant and Winery and 54th Street Bar and Grill – both offer Certified Angus Beef® brand.
Did you know that Smashburgers has Certified Angus Beef® brand too? Yes!
But enough about eating out, lets talk about eating in.
Or I guess out… since we are grilling outside.
These savory sliders are absolutely incredible, overflowing with rich, beefy, full flavored grilled Certified Angus Beef® brand Ribeye steak, juicy and tender with the delicious added flavor of beer cheese dip.
They aren’t just perfect for a backyard BBQ, but they can be served at any special event, even an elegant one.
We just wanted to enjoy them while we celebrated the special men in our lives!
More great with Certified Angus Beef®:
- Grilled Steak Crostini with Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onions
- Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Marinated Sirloin Filet
- Chile-Rubbed Strip Steaks with Chunky Tomato-Avocado Salsa
- Cocoa & Coffee Rubbed Beef Kabobs with Roasted Corn Salad
- Deliciously Drunken Marinated Steak
- Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Roasted Jalapeno Chimichurri
- Grilled Vegetable Steak Salad
- Sirloin Caesar Salad
- Steak & Quinoa Protein Bowl
This post is sponsored by Certified Angus Beef in conjunction with a social media campaign. All opinions are my own.
Recipe for Grilled Bacon and Onion Ribeye Steak Sliders with Beer Cheese
Grilled Bacon and Onion Ribeye Steak Sliders with Beer Cheese
- 1 lb Certified Angus Beef® brand ribeye steak seasoned (I used a steak seasoning with garlic)
- .5 lb bacon
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 cup beer cheese dip
- 12 Slider Rolls
- melted butter
- You will use both your grill and your oven for this recipe.
- Using a piece of tin foil, lay it out flat on your bbq grill. Toss on the bacon and the onion and grill until cooked to your liking. Allow to cool to touch, and then slice the onions and the bacon up to fit the rolls.
- In a 13×9 pan, lay out the bottom of each slider roll. Layer the strips of ribeye steak on the rolls.
- Top with the bacon and onions, layering on top of the steak.
- Drizzle the beer cheese dip across the top of all of it. Then top with the top buns.
- Brush some butter on the top of each roll.
- Put in the oven for about 5-10 minutes to heat thoroughly.
- Remove and serve.