Creamy, sweet, Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bites are truffles made into cute little Fall pumpkins. Delicious and fun to make and eat!
I made these Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bites many years ago for an event I participated in with my mom.
I am sharing them here at Daily Dish Recipes because Brie’s Bites (my blog) is no longer.
I am proud to join my mom here on her blog (now our blog), since well – we both love to cook!
These Peanut Butter pumpkin bites last for almost 2 weeks in the fridge and are great for kids lunches, after school snacks or for fall.
They are a blast at a Halloween party or event.
Make sure they are cold or chilled or you could have some soggy pumpkins on your hands.
These Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bites are a Peanut Butter Lovers favorite snack.
They also used to be my favorite after school snack.
You will crave and want to make these over and over again.
Oh, and have I mentioned? You don’t have to make them into pumpkins.
I mean, that’s fun and you should, but they could be just balls or made into another shape!
Don’t you love the Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bites?
And just since this was originally a part of an event, I am going to add in the links to the recipes that it was part of (if they are still active).
Be sure and check out the other fun foods shared for this event!
More Awesome Fall Recipes
- Pumpkin Donut Puffs
- Classic Orange Marmalade
- Pumpkin Maple Oatmeal
- Curried Sweet Potato Salad With Cranberries and Pecans
- Skinny Roasted Butternut Squash and Italian Sausage Soup
- Spicy Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Roasted Carrot and Red Quinoa Salad
- Cider – Spiced Sweet Potato Soup
- Butternut Squash and Tomato Soup
- Mandarin Chicken Salad
- Roasted Squash and Ricotta with Honey
- Carrot Souffle
- Hearty Pork Stew
- Orange Chicken
- Rigatoni with Pumpkin Ricotta Sauce
- DIY Baked Sweet Potato Bar
- Rice and Fig Stuffed Mini Pumpkins
- Pumpkin Cake Truffles
- Sweet Potato Bacon Beet Salsa
- Drunken Pumpkin Bread
- Oven Baked Sweet Potato Chips
- Sweet Potato Atole
- Sweet Potatoes Mini Balls
- Oranges En Suprise
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Scone with Pumpkin Glaze
- Vegan Pumpkin Orange Cake
- Carrot Cake with Orange Glaze
Enjoy the Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bites!!
Happy Halloween Friends!!
MORE EASY CANDY RECIPES
- Spiced Peanut Brittle
- Halloween OREO Candy Corn Bark
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Macadamia Truffles
- Gingerbread Peanut Butter OREO Cookie Balls
- Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bites
- Honey Lemon Ginger Throat Drops
- Homemade Salted Caramels
Peanut Butter Pumpkin Bites
- ½ cup butter
- 1½ cups peanut butter
- 1 16 ounce package confectioners’ sugar sifted
- red food coloring
- yellow food coloring
- green decorators icing
- Melt butter in a large bowl and add a few drops of yellow and red food coloring, until mixture has a nice orange color.
- Add the peanut butter and confectioners sugar and mix together until a dough like consistency is reached. (This means that when the dough is nice and stiff and it gets hard to add any more sugar, to let it go at that).
- Shape dough into small balls shaped like pumpkins; make ridges on the pumpkins with a toothpick.
- Add a small amount of green decorators icing to the top of each pumpkin for a stem.
- Refrigerate, if desired, to allow pumpkins to firm.
- Serve on a plate lined with toasted coconut and Halloween decorated cookies, if desired; these also look good on top of cupcakes.