Creamy, vanilla ice cream swirled with mango puree and chunks of mango. This No Churn Mango Swirl Ice Cream is refreshing on the hottest days.
This No Churn Mango Swirl Ice Cream were created for #SummerDessertWeek! I was sent some amazing samples by some of our sponsor companies to use if I wanted, but as always content and opinions are 100% honest and my own.
It’s day 6 and our final day of our 2019 #SummerDessertWeek! A seriously GREAT BIG thanks goes out to Angie over at Big Bear’s Wife for creating this event, securing our sponsors and putting a lot of hard work into the entire event.
It was a huge success, so much fun and I have a plethora of dessert recipes now to choose from anytime I want!
This week you will discover desserts galore! You are sure to find a dessert that fits any need. From a backyard pool party to a simple summer snack.
A group of us have come together to share some of our favorite summertime dessert recipes with you!
A few answers to frequently asked questions:
Can I make this in an ice cream maker? Yes you can. Be sure to follow manufacturers instructions for making it this way. Models will vary.
How long does no churn ice cream have to freeze? The minimum time is about 4 hours. You could probably serve it earlier, but for best results, simply make it up in the morning for that night or the night before for the next day.
These ice cream cones truly hit the spot on a very very hot summer day. My little recipe tester was all over this delicious No Churn Mango Swirl Ice Cream.
He licked his lips, and he ate every single bite down to the crumbs of the cone.
In fact, this whole container of ice cream was gone in only two relatively HOT days! Everyone in the house loved it, even the picky one. I can’t complain.
Check out other Summer Desserts!
Check out the amazing #SummerDessertWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts:
- No Churn Mango Ice Cream from Daily Dish Recipes
- Loaded Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert from Who Needs A Cape?
- No-Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Ice Cream Torte with Crunchy Crumby Center from Family Around the Table
- Banana Cream Pie from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
Sweet Summertime Cakes and Cupcakes:
No Bake Treats:
- Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip from Big Bear’s Wife
- Orange Creamsicle Crunch Bars from The Domestic Kitchen
- Blueberry Buckle from Pastry Chef Online
- Mermaid Cheesecake from 4 Sons R Us
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake Bars from Back To My Southern Roots
- Black Forest Cheesecake from Sweet Beginnings
- Blackberry Cobbler from Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Triple Berry Biscuit Trifle with Honey Whipped Cream from Nik Snacks
- Summer Berry Trifle from Nancie’s Table
And if there was any doubt how delicious this ice cream was, this sweet ice cream smile should say it all.
Are you ready to make up some No Churn Mango Swirl Ice Cream?
Creamy, homemade vanilla ice cream swirled with mango puree and chunks of mango.
Incredibly refreshing on a hot summer day! And this little boy says so!
No Churn Mango Swirl Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract we used Adams Extract
- 1 cup mango puree homemade or store-bought, refrigerated
- ¾ cup fresh mango chopped into small tidbit pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla exact. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form. This took about 2 minutes.
- Fold about half the whipped cream into the first bowl with a spatula until combined.
- Add the rest and mix until well blended.
- Remove from freezer and drop large spoonfuls of mango puree around the top. Take a knife and swirl through making sure to push some down deep into the mixture. Make sure you get it all the way through. Next dump the mango tidbits in and swirl again making sure to distribute through the mixture well.
- Pour into a chilled 9x5x3 metal loaf pan. Cover with tinfoil or a loaf pan lid and freeze until solid. At least 3-4 hours.
Welcome to the 3rd Annual #SummerDessertWeek event hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife. This week-long summer time event is filled with some down right amazing sweet recipes from fantastic bloggers and we’ve got some great giveaways from our generous sponsors for y’all too!! We can’t wait to share all of these summer-themed desserts with you and celebrate sweet, sweet summertime all week long!
There are 45 incredible bloggers participating in this year’s #SummerDessertWeek event! Thanks to those bloggers, we have over 168 summer time sweet treat recipes being shared this week! Grab a few recipes to try out and don’t forget to enter the giveaway below!
Scroll down to take a look!
Dixie Crystals is giving away one (1)Keurig® K-Select® Coffee Maker
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack – including Adams Poundcake Kit, Adams Best, Adams Lemon Extract, Adams Natural Food Color, and Adams Cinnamon Sugar
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Wilton Gift Pack – including – Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 13 x 9 -inch Oblong Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Square Cake Pan, Bake and Bring Geometric Print Non-Stick 8-inch Round Cake Pan, Peach Cobbler Candy Melts Candy, Blueberry Lemonade Candy Melts Candy, Orange Crème Candy Melts Candy, Key Lime Pie Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Orange Crème Decorating Icing Pouch with Tips, Pop Art Triangle and Solid Cupcake Liners, Geometric Print and Solid Green Cupcake Liners, Balloon Dog Icing Decorations, Assorted Brights and Pastels Sprinkles, Blue Sprinkles Tackle Box, Coral Sprinkles Tackle Box, DIY-Lish Mermaid Kit, DIY-Lish Candy Lollipop Kit and Disposable Decorating Bags with 1M Tips
Prize #4 — Sweets & Treats Boutique is giving away 1 (one) baking supply box including an assortment of sprinkles and cupcake liners as well as one of Love From The Oven’s recent cookbooks!
Prize #4 — Anolon is giving one (1) winner an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9″ Round Springform Pan & an Anolon Advanced Graphite 9″ Square Springform Pan
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from July 7th – July 14th at 12AMEST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 5 (five) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 5 (five) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #SummerDessertWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam’s Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop and Anolon ! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #SummerDessertWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.