No Churn Mango Swirl Ice Cream
Creamy, vanilla ice cream swirled with mango puree and chunks of mango. This No Churn Mango Swirl Ice Cream is refreshing on the hottest days.
It’s our final day of our Summer Dessert Week!
A seriously GREAT BIG thanks goes out to Angie over at Big Bear’s Wife for creating this event, securing our sponsors and putting a lot of hard work into the entire event.
It was a huge success, so much fun and I have a plethora of dessert recipes now to choose from anytime I want!
This week you will discover desserts galore! You are sure to find a dessert that fits any need.
From a backyard pool party to a simple summer snack.
A group of us have come together to share some of our favorite summertime dessert recipes with you!
frequently asked questions
Can I make this in an ice cream maker?
Yes you can. Be sure to follow manufacturers instructions for making it this way. Models will vary.
How long does no churn ice cream have to freeze?
The minimum time is about 4 hours. You could probably serve it earlier, but for best results, simply make it up in the morning for that night or the night before for the next day.
These ice cream cones truly hit the spot on a very very hot summer day.
My little recipe tester was all over this delicious No Churn Mango Swirl Ice Cream.
He licked his lips, and he ate every single bite down to the crumbs of the cone.
In fact, this whole container of ice cream was gone in only two relatively HOT days!
Everyone in the house loved it, even the picky one. I can’t complain.
Summer Desserts Recipe
- Loaded Ice Cream Sandwich Dessert
- No-Churn Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Rainbow Sherbet Layer Cake
- Mermaid Cheesecake Marshmallow Dip
- Blueberry Buckle
- Blackberry Cobbler
And if there was any doubt how delicious this ice cream was, this sweet ice cream smile should say it all.
No Churn Mango Swirl Ice Cream Recipe
Creamy, homemade vanilla ice cream swirled with mango puree and chunks of mango.
Incredibly refreshing on a hot summer day!
And this little boy says so!
No Churn Mango Swirl Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract we used Adams Extract
- 1 cup mango puree homemade or store-bought, refrigerated
- ¾ cup fresh mango chopped into small tidbit pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla exact. Set aside.
- In another large bowl, whisk the cream with a mixer on medium-high speed until firm peaks form. This took about 2 minutes.
- Fold about half the whipped cream into the first bowl with a spatula until combined.
- Add the rest and mix until well blended.
- Remove from freezer and drop large spoonfuls of mango puree around the top. Take a knife and swirl through making sure to push some down deep into the mixture. Make sure you get it all the way through. Next dump the mango tidbits in and swirl again making sure to distribute through the mixture well.
- Pour into a chilled 9x5x3 metal loaf pan. Cover with tinfoil or a loaf pan lid and freeze until solid. At least 3-4 hours.
Lovely and inviting! Love seeing the mango bits in addition to the sunny color from mango puree, and your Recipe Tester is the BEST testimony. Clearly a winner, want to make this for sure.