These Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes are super easy to toss together and make a great side dish next to grilled steak, chicken, burgers and more! (and maybe, just maybe, they make a great snack, just because!)
Summer has arrived, and that means grilling season and grilling recipes are in full swing. While I love a great grilled veggie recipe, this is not that. These are simple, do require an oven however a convection oven will do for less heat. They are the perfect pairing for just about any summer meal (or any other season!). Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes make a great side dish with burgers, sandwiches, grilled steaks, chicken and more!
They are an easy side dish to throw together and can hang out in the oven waiting for you to return with the finished grilled food.
Sometimes we make Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes as a snack, because they are just that good. They taste great with just about any dipping sauce, so whip up your favorite for a fun snack anytime. (great for after school snacks, just ask my kids!)
Seriously there’s not much to these. Literally toss everything in a bowl and mix it all up. Not hard, but the results are a delicious crispy on the outside, soft on the inside Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes side dish. A recipe your whole potato loving family will adore.
Are we ready to make some Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes?
Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes
Garlic Parmesan Crusted Potatoes Author: www.crazedmom.com
- 4-6 medium baking potatoes, sliced about 1/2" thick
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dry Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika, more or less to taste
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- pinch salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large bowl, add the olive oil.
- Toss the potatoes to coat.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and toss to coat as evenly as possible.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet (best method for preventing sticking), layer your potatoes in a single layer.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip potatoes. Return to oven for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove and serve immediately. Great with dipping sauce!