This incredibly delicious Cheesy Ravioli Casserole is an easy dish and the perfect meal for a busy weeknight. It’s comfort in a casserole!
Why We Love This Casserole
- It’s the perfect budget friendly meal, and makes enough for two meals for many families.
- This is a super easy to make, quick on time and low cost casserole that my kids ask for time and time again.
- It tastes exactly like lasagna, without all the fuss.
- You can add what you want to it, to make it your own.
Ingredients for Cheesy Ravioli Casserole
any herbs or spices you want to add
Easy recipe, easy to obtain ingredients. Nothing better than that. The easiest comforting casserole.
How to Make Ravioli Casserole
Spread about a half cup of spaghetti sauce on the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish.
On top of the sauce, layer about half of the ravioli.
Then top with about 1 to 1 ¼ cup sauce.
On the top of the sauce, spread out about 1 cup of cottage cheese.
Top with about half of the Mozzarella Cheese.
Repeat all of the layers again, and top all of it with the Parmesan Cheese and Italian Seasoning.
Bake at 350, uncovered for 30-40 minutes.
Allow to stand about 5-10 minutes before serving.
All ready! Enjoy!
Hint: This makes a great freezer meal, and can be made ahead and frozen. If cooking from frozen, 1 hour at 350 uncovered. Watch it towards the end to see if it needs more time, or if it’s ready. Check the center with a thermometer to make sure it’s heated through.
More Great Casserole Recipes
- Cheesy Rigatoni Bake
- Pepperoni Pizza Spaghetti Casserole
- Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Bake
- Chicken and Biscuit Casserole
Recipe for Cheesy Ravioli Casserole
Cheesy Ravioli Casserole Recipe
- 24 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 1 Tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 25 ounces cheese ravioli approx. 25 ounce frozen cheese ravioli, cooked and drained
- 2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- In a 9×13 casserole dish, spread about a half cup of spaghetti sauce on the bottom.
- On top of the sauce, layer about half of the cheese ravioli, then top with about 1 to 1 1/4 cup sauce, 1 cup cottage cheese and 2 cups mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers again starting with the ravioli.
- Sprinkle the top with Parmesan cheese and bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly.
- Allow the dish to stand for about 5-10 minutes before serving.