- Magically sweet, deliciously wonderful moist, fresh strawberry muffins for enjoying with your coffee, tea or beverage of choice. Great for breakfast or for a mid-day pick me up! Yum!
After a bit of a hiatus, it’s time again for the big February Secret Recipe Club reveal, and this month I had two blogs. So if you missed the Tuna Stuffed Tomatoes, be sure and check those out too. In the meantime, this wonderful recipe for Moist Fresh Strawberry Muffins comes from Lori, over at Lori’s Culinary Creations.
Lori’s blog is absolutely filled to the brim with wonderful recipes that made choosing something, very difficult. Our list just kept growing, from Bacon Cups with Shrimp to Apricot Honey Cupcakes, she has a recipe for anyone. We chose her Magically Delicious Strawberry Muffins for a couple of reasons. One, I had just picked up a few pints of Strawberries so I had everything on hand, saving me a trip to the store. Two, hello? Did you see these? They are AMAZING! Three, I love muffins and I drink both coffee and tea, so I knew these would be perfect whether in the morning with my coffee (and I sit here eating one!) or in the afternoon with my tea. Lori these were amazing and we will be making them again VERY soon! Thank you!
Ready to make Fresh Strawberry Muffins?
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup milk
- 1½ cup fresh strawberries, diced
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar together. Mix in the vanilla extract.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat together.
- In your stand mixer, pour the dry ingredients.
- On the low setting, begin mixing the milk and creamed sugar mixture.
- Mix until well blended together.
- Gently fold the diced strawberries into the mix.
- Fill a 12 count muffin tin with batter evenly. Mine filled to the top, which is what you want.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
[inlinkz_linkup id=591311 mode=1]