With my busy schedule, full house and crazy life, I’m always looking for quick and easy meals to make dinner a breeze.
We love these Garlic Shrimp, Spinach and Bacon wraps so much. But then there aren’t too many things I wouldn’t shove in a wrap and be thrilled with.
Wraps are the perfect, easy dinner solution. Meats, cheeses, veggies, seafood … you name it – any of it makes a great dinner.
- 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 10 large shrimp, raw or thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1½ cups fresh spinach
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the butter to the skillet. When the foaming subsides, raise the heat to high, and toss the shrimp into the pan. Cook the shrimp, without moving them, for 1 minute. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Turn the shrimp over and cook for 2 more minutes. Remove the shrimp from the skillet.
- Return the skillet to the heat and add the lemon juice.
- Boil the liquid until slightly thickened, about 30 seconds. Add the spinach and saute for about 3-5 minutes or until wilted.
- Add the shrimp back into the sauce.
- Season with a little salt and pepper to taste and toss everything to combine it.
- Divide the shrimp and spinach among the two wraps.
- Add two slices of bacon per wrap, roll and serve.
What is your favorite thing to put inside a wrap? What is your quick and easy dinner solution? Please tell me in the comments below.
Don’t forget to check out the rest of the #WeekdaySupper recipes this week for more deliciousness!
Monday – Sizzling Seitan Fajitas by Cooking Chat
Tuesday – Souper BLT by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
Wednesday – Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps by Feed Me, Seymour
Thursday – Garlic Shrimp, Spinach and Bacon Wrap by Daily Dish Recipes
Friday – Creamy Chicken in Potato Cheesy Baskets by The Petit Gourmet