I don’t know where you are in the world, but here in St. Louis we have actually experienced some cooler days and nights. There has even been some sweater weather in the evenings. This is my favorite time of year, but it’s also the busiest for us. I like to spend time with my family each night eating dinner together and talking.
Who couldn’t use a few easy recipe ideas or even a way to host a perfect pasta night?
With Mezzetta it’s easy with the delicious flavors in your choice of Mezzetta Napa Valley Homemade pasta sauces. I love enlisting my children’s help in the kitchen and when creating pasta with an already made sauce, it’s super easy to do.
But aside from that, making a lovely Italian meal of Garlic Chicken Parmesan on a weeknight becomes so simple with Mezzetta and also with my kids help!
Garlic Chicken Parmesan
It’s a wonderful meal with limited ingredients but a wonderful, full flavored bold taste. My kids love Garlic Chicken Parmesan, and I love that using Mezzetta Napa Valley Bistro flavors helps liven up dinner and make it a quick meal to prepare on a busy weeknight!
Easy Weeknight Garlic Chicken Parmesan with Mezzetta + #giveaway
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1?2 cup butter
- 2 Tablespoons garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 1/4 cup butter crackers, crushed
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup Mezzetta Napa Valley Homemade pasta sauce, any flavor
- 4 slices of Mozzarella cheese or one cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a small bowl, melt the butter and stir in the minced garlic. In a large bowl, stir together the crushed crackers, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Dredge the chicken through the butter/garlic mixture.
- Next dredge the cracker mixture coating the chicken thoroughly.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30-45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Remove from oven.
- Top each chicken breast with ¼ cup of Mezzetta Napa Valley Homemade pasta sauce in your choice of flavor.
- Add the cheese slices, one per chicken breast or sprinkle ¼ cup of shredded cheese on each breast.
- Place back in the oven for about 5 minutes to melt cheese. Remove as soon as cheese has completely melted.