Do you have lots of turkey and leftovers from Thanksgiving and you’re simply tired of reheating and serve? Get ready for the Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey sandwich! Enjoy leftovers in a whole new, very tasty way!
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this week’s theme. Thanksgiving Leftovers. Yassss!
Everyone needs ideas for leftovers, because if you’re anything like us, we have them all the time.
I hate eating the same thing over and over and want to change it up a bit.
With Thanksgiving next week, we’re sure to wind up with plenty of leftovers. Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce, potatoes, and pumpkin and whatever wonderful things you serve at your family table.
There’s so many fun ways to remake new recipes from your leftovers.
This week’s round up of amazing recipes is sure to fill your tummies with wonderful, delicious leftovers turned into something brand new. Wait until you see the line up.
But first let me show you what I made.
This really is the ultimate.
The Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Sandwich.
Our thanksgiving meal is made completely from scratch from the gravy to the rolls, to the stuffing and potatoes.
But this sandwich can be made with whatever you have on hand that’s leftover.
My sandwich has a homemade roll, cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, turkey and cranberry sauce.
I’m still drooling. I’m also getting anxious for Thursday to arrive to we can have our big holiday meal and I can make one of these in the evening.
The recipe is simple. You probably don’t really need one. But I’ll give it you anyway, so you can see what I did.
I know, I know – you now have visions of cranberries and stuffing and turkey and … ah… but wait.
Don’t stop there – go check out the rest of the #SundaySupper crew and their delicious Thanksgiving leftovers recipes!
I can’t believe this amazing line up.
Breakfast & Brunch
- Turkey Enchiladas by Webicurean
- Turkey and Cranberry Monte Cristo by Supper for a Steal
- Turkey Tamale Pie by Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Pot Pie by I Run For Wine
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich by Daily Dish Recipes
- Turkey Tetrazzini by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Red Potato Turkey Cutlets with Ginger & Fresh Herbs by Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Thanksgiving Turkey Banh Mi Sandwich by 30AEats
- Turkey Mornay Open-Face Sandwiches by The Weekend Gourmet
- Leftover Mashed Potatoes and Beef Croquettes by Pippis in the Kitchen Again
- Turkey and Mushroom Risotto by Comfy Cuisine
- Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Kartoffelpuffer – German Potato Pancakes by MrsMamaHen
- Skillet Turkey Reuben by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- # glutenfree Turkey Shepard’s Cake by Cooking Underwriter
- Hawaiian BBQ Turkey Flatbread Pizza by Damn Delicious
- Turkey shepards pie! by The Realistic Nutritionist
- Turkey & Cranberry Panini with Tarragon Aioli by The Messy Baker Blog
Soups, Salads, Sides & Starters
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Shallots and Pancetta by Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Curried Turkey Salad by Kimchi Mom
- Potato Patties w/ Tomato Salsa by La Cocina De Leslie
- Spicy Coconut Turkey Soup by Diabetic Foodie
- Mashed Potatoes Twice Baked by Hezzi-D’s Books & Cooks
- Moroccan Chicken Salad with Rice by My Trial’s in the Kitchen
- Cranberry Barbecue Stuffed Sweet Potatoes by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Leftover Turkey Soup by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
Sweets & Desserts
- Cranberry Sauce Crumb Bars by girlichef
- Pumpkin Gingersnap Truffles by Chocolate Moosey
- Sweet Potato Spice Cake with Pecan Streusel Topping by Shockingly Delicious
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Potato Frosting by Yummy Smells
Wine Pairings for the Recipes Featured
- Wine Pairings for Thanksgiving Leftovers #SundaySupper by ENOFYLZ Wine Blog