Do you have lots of turkey and leftovers from Thanksgiving and you’re simply tired of reheating and serve? Get ready for the Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey sandwich! Enjoy leftovers in a whole new, very tasty way!
I can’t even begin to tell you how much I love this week’s theme.
Thanksgiving Leftovers. Yassss!
Everyone needs ideas for leftovers, because if you’re anything like us, we have them all the time. Do you?
I hate eating the same thing over and over and want to change it up a bit.
With Thanksgiving next week, we’re sure to wind up with plenty of leftovers.
Turkey, stuffing and cranberry sauce, potatoes, and pumpkin and whatever wonderful things you serve at your family table.
There’s so many fun ways to remake new recipes from your leftovers.
This week’s round up of amazing recipes is sure to fill your tummies with wonderful, delicious leftovers turned into something brand new.
Wait until you see the line up.
But first let me show you what I made.
This really is the ultimate.
The Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Sandwich.
Our thanksgiving meal is made completely from scratch from the gravy to the rolls, to the stuffing and potatoes.
But this sandwich can be made with whatever you have on hand that’s leftover.
My sandwich has a homemade roll, cornbread stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, turkey and cranberry sauce.
I’m still drooling. I’m also getting anxious for Thursday to arrive to we can have our big holiday meal and I can make one of these in the evening.
The recipe is simple. You probably don’t really need one.
But I’ll give it you anyway, so you can see what I did.
I know, I know – you now have visions of cranberries and stuffing and turkey and … ah… but wait.
Don’t stop there – go check out the rest of the supper crew and their delicious Thanksgiving leftovers recipes!
I can’t believe this amazing line up.
More Leftovers Recipes
Breakfast & Brunch Recipes Using Leftovers
Main Course Recipes Using Leftovers
- Turkey Enchiladas
- Turkey Tamale Pie
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Pot Pie
- The Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich
- Turkey Mornay Open-Face Sandwiches
- Leftover Mashed Potatoes and Beef Croquettes
- Turkey and Mushroom Risotto
- Skillet Turkey Reuben
- # glutenfree Turkey Shepard’s Cake
- Turkey shepards pie!
Soups, Salads, Sides & Starters Using Leftovers
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad with Shallots and Pancetta
- Curried Turkey Salad
- Potato Patties w/ Tomato Salsa
- Mashed Potatoes Twice Baked
- Moroccan Chicken Salad with Rice
Sweets & Desserts
Recipe for the Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Sandwich
The Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Sandwich
- 1 roll sliced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 slices of turkey or just use pieces of turkey, I did
- 2-3 Tablespoons. Mashed Potatoes
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Gravy
- 2-3 Tablespoons Cornbread Stuffing
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Cranberry Sauce with Cranberries
- Slice the roll in half. Spread some butter on both sides evenly, sprinkle the garlic powder on both sides and place face down in a skillet on the stove over med-low heat.
- Layer the turkey first. You can use 1 or 2 larger pieces or you can use a whole bunch of the little pieces. That’s what I did. It was perfect.
- Cover the turkey with a few tablespoons of mashed potatoes and then some tablespoons of gravy.
- Next layer some tablespoons of stuffing on top. I used a delicious cornbread stuffing but you can use whatever kind you made. Go ahead, pile it up on there.
- Next spoon a few tablespoons of cranberry sauce over the top of the whole thing. Use as much or as little as you’d like. I love the little cranberries. Yum!
- Put the top of the roll on.
- Next, open wide and take a bit old scrumptious bite. Enjoy!