A creamy, piping Hot Caramel Apple Cream Drink is the perfect beverage on a cool Autumn evening. Creamy, sweet and tart, all at the same time.
It’s really hard to believe that summer is almost over. We have less than a month until the kiddo’s head Back to School.
In honor of that, a big group of bloggers got together to give you some ideas for #backtoschooltreats
You can follow along using the hashtag on social media.
Hot Caramel Apple Cream’s are a favorite around here in the fall. And you can change up the flavors with different flavors of syrup.
That’s what makes this drink so perfect.
Let’s face it, back to school is busy and mom’s need a treat too.
This delicious piping hot cream beverage is the solution for a little stress free “mom time”.
It’s easy, and makes about four mugs at a time.
You can add more cream mixture, less water, more water, less cream mixture.
Change up the ice cream flavor too for a twist.
We’ve done it with chocolate, pistachio and strawberry but I’m positive almost any flavor without add in’s would probably be very delicious.
Can this cream mixture be refrigerated?
If you have cream mixture leftover, it can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week.
To bring to room temperature before adding the boiling water, simply heat the cream mixture in the microwave about 20 seconds.
Just enough to take the chill out of it but not to heat it up.
More Back to School Treats Recipes
Check out these #BacktoSchoolTreats recipes from our Bloggers:
Are you ready to make a Hot Caramel Apple Cream Drink?
Hot Caramel Apple Cream Drink
- 1 cup salted butter melted
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons apple syrup we used [Torani Apple Syrup]
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup we used [Torani Caramel Syrup]
- boiling water 3/4 cup per mug
- cinnamon or apple pie spice for garnish sprinkled on top
- caramel sauce drizzled on top, we used [Torani Caramel Sauce]
For Caramel Apple Cream Base:
- In a blender, mix the melted butter, ice cream, apple syrup and caramel syrup until smooth. This is your Caramel Apple Cream Base.
To Make Hot Caramel Apple Cream Drink:
- Boil water in a tea kettle or on the stovetop. To create the drink, spoon 1/4 c. of the cream base into a mug.
- Next add 3/4 c. boiling water and stir well.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon or apple pie spice and serve.