Easy, soft and moist chocolate chip muffins are great with a cup of coffee or tea, or with a tall glass of milk for the kids!
In honor of National Chocolate Chip Cookie day we decided to make Chocolate Chip Cookies, but since we wanted to make something else, we also opted for these amazing Chocolate Chip Muffins which we made with this delicious recipe.
I love celebrating food holidays, but sometimes I have to mix it up a little and that’s what we did. And I’m glad we did.
They were so good!
Ready to make some Chocolate Chip Muffins?
Chocolate Chip Muffins
- ⅔ cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 stick of butter melted and cooled
- 2 cups flour
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- ⅓ cup brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray your muffins pan with cooking spray (or use muffin liners).
- Put all the wet ingredients into a mixing bowl and blend together well.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, brown sugar and baking powder.
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Then add the chocolate chips, folding gently.
- Divide the batter into the muffin pan. Makes 12 muffins.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until you check with a toothpick to make sure it comes out clean.
- Remove from pan immediately. Can be served hot or at room temp. Enjoy!
Let me know if you try them!