I don’t know about you, but our weeknights sure are busy. I may be a foodie, but getting a hot, nutritious meal on the table during those busy weeknights isn’t always easy.
There is nothing I like more than being able to put together a healthy, quick meal for my family.
Our #SundaySupper group has ventured beyond Sunday’s and decided to bring you #weekdaysupper in response to many requests for easy, weeknight dinners to feed our families.
Sunday Supper starts as one day a week but soon becomes a way of life.
If you would like more information or have suggestions for #SundaySupper or #WeekdaySupper, head on over to www.sundaysuppermovement.com. Also feel free to follow our #weekdaysupper pinterest board which will feature all of the #weekdaysupper meals.
Slow Cooker Garlic Chicken and Veggie Alfredo Pasta #weekdaysupper
- 16oz of Alfredo Sauce (jarred or homemade)
- 3-4 Tablespoons of minced garlic
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16oz) bag of frozen mixed veggies (we used a corn, carrot and green bean blend)
- 8 oz. cooked pasta
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Pour about ½ of the sauce into the slow cooker. Add the minced garlic.
- Layer the chicken on top of the sauce.
- Add the frozen package of veggies.
- Pour the remaining Alfredo sauce over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Serve with cooked pasta and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.
Serve this wonderful pasta dish with a side of garlic bread and a side salad for a quick and easy #weekdaysupper because you know we all need quick meals like this one.