This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BlockPartyHero #CollectiveBias Summer is in full swing over here, and that means loads of entertaining, including Summer Block Parties. Being a food blogger, it’s expected I’ll bring something a little different than the normal fare. Recently I brought this Ranch Grilled Chicken with Grilled Vegetables and Quinoa. One of the best parts of this meal, is that other than the Quinoa, the entire meal is all done on the grill! Yay!I love the idea of kicking up a summer block party with a non-traditional meal, and this meal is great for busy weekdays too. Just requires little planning ahead. Marinating the chicken breasts, helps ensure a moist juicy breast coming off the grill, and I cannot even tell you how amazing the grilled vegetables and even the quinoa prepared in Swanson’s Chicken Broth were together! A meal sure to please a crowd!To get ready for our most recent event, the first summer block party of the year, I headed over to Sam’s Club to pick my ingredients up. I grabbed a 6-pack of Swanson Chicken Broth, a bag of truRoots Quinoa and some Pace Medium Organic Salsa. I also grabbed some chicken breasts and fresh produce to create a wonderful summer block party meal! I love that I can get everything right in one place!
So here’s what went down. We served chips and Pace Medium Organic Salsa as a starter while everyone was arriving. This salsa is AMAZING! Honestly, Pace Organic Salsa is everything you love about Pace Salsa, but now USDA Certified Organic so you know what you are feeding your family and doing it for a great price. Medium heat makes it enjoyable for everyone, with just the right amount of umph. We couldn’t get enough, and actually picked up more after our party to have here in the house! YUM! They come in a 2 pack, 24 ounce jar which is only available at Sam’s Club!
The night before our block party I marinated the chicken in the Ranch Marinade I made. I allowed it to marinate for a full 24 hours, but you can go 12 and get the same effect. The night of the block party, I simply removed it from the marinade and we threw it on the grill. EASY! And so tasty! We decided to grill the veggies but I wanted them to have a taste of the marinade too, so I made up another batch and onto the grill the vegetables went. Meanwhile I boiled the truRoots on the stove IN Swanson Chicken Broth and I have to tell you, that’s the best Quinoa I’ve ever had! It was so simple and the finished results were amazing! The Swanson chicken broth, truly ehanced the flavor of everything it touched!
To serve, we tossed the grilled vegetables with the truRoots, scooped a helping onto the plates, and then topped each one with a grilled chicken breast. Honestly, Ranch Grilled Chicken with Grilled Vegetables and Quinoa is a new favorite around here, and was a huge hit at our first of the season summer block party!
Ready to make Ranch Grilled Chicken with Grilled Vegetables and Quinoa?
Ranch Grilled Chicken with Grilled Veggies and Quinoa @SamsClub
For the Marinade
- 8 chicken breasts
- 4 oz. dry ranch seasoning, homemade or store bought
- 8 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup Swanson Chicken Broth
For the Quinoa
- truRoots Quinoa
- Swanson Chicken Broth
For Grilled Marinated Vegetables
- Bell Peppers, chopped
- Onions, chopped
- Tomatoes, diced
- 2 oz. dry ranch seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
For the Marinade:
- In a bowl, whisk together the ranch seasoning, olive oil and Swanson Chicken Broth. In a large zip top bag, put the chicken in, and then pour the ranch marinade over the top of the chicken. Seal the bag, removing as much air as possible and lay flat on a baking sheet. Place in the refrigerator overnight. When ready to use, remove chicken from bag and discard bag and marinade, reserving about ¼ cup to baste during grilling. Grill chicken as desired.
For the quinoa:
- For every ½ cup of truRoots Quinoa you use, combine Quinoa and 1 cup of Swanson Chicken Broth. Bring to a boil, turn to low, cover with a lid and cook for 15 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes, fluff with a fork and serve!
For Grilled Marinated Vegetables:
- Create a tray out of tinfoil. (See photo)
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables, dry ranch seasoning, olive oil and chicken broth. Toss to coat. Pour everything into the tinfoil tray and transfer to the BBQ grill. Grill 15-20 minutes. If you have a grill basket, grill in the grill basket for an additional 5 minutes.
What is you favorite thing to make with Swanson Chicken Broth?