I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This #TysonMovieTicket shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #CollectiveBias
Summertime is here and life is about to get a little crazy, as we begin spending more time at the pool, baseball games, area events and local attractions. With our ever increasing busy schedule, we will still make sure and make time to enjoy dinner together most nights. We tend to turn to great grilled chicken recipes in the summer and Tyson has made it so much easier with their Grilled and Ready products. We created this delicious recipe using Tyson Grilled and Ready Southwestern Chicken Breast Strips and Grilled and Ready Fajita Chicken Breast Strips. They added exactly the flavor I was looking for in this fun Fajita pasta recipe.
Finding them at Walmart took no time at all. Right next to the meat department in the refrigerator cases was a huge display of them.
As a blended family of 7, we are very excited about the new movie BLENDED, coming out May 23rd. It stars Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler who are amazing together anyway, and the movie looks both hilarious and like the perfect family movie for us! In honor of the movie release, this Easy Southwestern Grilled Chicken Fajita Pasta was born and created by blending our favorite flavors from Fajitas and putting them in a pasta dish.
Did I mention that you could see the movie for FREE?
Tyson Grilled and Ready products are currently offering the #TysonMovieTicket promotion. Simply purchase two specially marked packages of Tyson Grilled and Ready Products and you can redeem them for free tickets to the movie BLENDED. There is more information about that over at Tyson, plus great recipe ideas inspired by the movie Blended.
#ad Easy Southwestern Grilled Chicken Fajita Pasta
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 1-2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 bag of Tyson Grilled and Ready Southwestern Chicken Breast Strips
- 1 bag of Tyson Grilled and Ready Fajita Chicken Breast Strips
- 1-2 cups of shredded Mexican Cheese
- 1 16oz pkg of Rigatoni Pasta, boiled and drained
- In a skillet over medium low heat, saute the vegetables for about 5 minutes or so.
- Add the bags of chicken and continue sauteeing for about 5 more minutes.
- In a large serving bowl, add the cooked and drained pasta. Gently stir in the entire contents of the skillet.
- Before serving, sprinkle the top with the cheese.
- Serve with a Side Salad and Garlic Bread. Yum!
What would you make with this delicious Grilled and Ready Chicken?