Creamy yogurt and fresh fruit combine with coconut milk to become these amazing Yogurt and Fruit Ice Pops. Several ideas presented.
Since my first child was a toddler, I have always tried to find wholesome snacking options for them to keep them from reaching for junk food. I look at my older kids and know I did something right, when I watch them bypass the junk and reach for something that is much more wholesome. Yoplait® Yogurt has always played a big role in that. With all the different flavors and varieties, we can use it for all sorts of wholesome snacking opportunities. We love using the different flavors in smoothies, milkshakes, dessert bars, but most of all in the hot summer months, we love to enjoy Yoplait® Yogurt in ice pop form.I purchase my Yoplait® Yogurt varieties at Walmart, because they have Yoplait® Original with 25% Less Sugar, Yoplait® Light, Yoplait® Greek and Yoplait® Gogurt®, which gives me the widest variety of flavors, varieties and options! Plus, just think of all the combinations for flavors for your ice pops!
There are lots of different ways to make Yoplait® Yogurt Ice Pops, but here is how we make them and how we make them more wholesome and throw in a few mix-ins while we’re at it.
How great do these look? They were SO easy!
When you can use fresh fruit and cream yogurt to make something so delicious, how can you go wrong?
This coming weekend, I will be attending a store demo for Yoplait at Walmart, and I am pretty excited. I will be sharing more about that in another post coming real soon with MORE great Yoplait Yogurt Ideas!
For now let’s just look at these beautiful Yogurt and Fruit Ice Pops.
Are you ready to make your own Yogurt and Fruit Ice Pops?
You can print this recipe for Yogurt and Fruit Ice Pops below.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Yoplait®. The opinions and text are all mine.
Looking for some more fantastic popsicle recipes? Try:
Yoplait Summer Fruit Ice Pops
- 2 containers Yoplait® Yogurt any complimentary flavor combination
- 1/4 cup coconut milk divided
- Mix ins: Fresh Fruit nuts, oat clusters, cereal, raisins, shredded coconut, etc, chopped
- Empty the contents of one flavor of yogurt into a small dish.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of coconut milk and stir until smooth and combined.
- Depending on flavor, add mix in. (see note below)
- Spoon into ice pop molds filling about halfway. Wipe the edges of the top of the ice pop mold and place in freezer for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, remove from freezer and repeat above steps with remaining container of Yoplait® Yogurt.
- Spoon remaining yogurt mix into the ice pop molds filling to the top. Insert popsicle stick.
- Place in freezer for at least 2-3 hours or until frozen solid. Enjoy!
In the red white and blue pops
- We added chopped strawberry to the strawberry, shredded coconut and chopped pineapple to the Pina Colada and Blueberries to the Blueberry.
In the orange, pink and green pops
- We added key lime zest to the key lime, chopped orange to the orange creamsicle and we left the Rainbow Sherbet (pink) alone.