These Halloween Sprinkle Cookies are soft, thick, buttery dough baked to perfection and with adorable Halloween sprinkles to boot. Can we get any cuter than this?
This post/recipe was created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.
It’s day 2 of #HalloweenTreatsWeek and today I am bringing these awesome Halloween Sprinkle Cookies to the table.
My kids have loved these fun, colorful treats for years, and now I make them for Carsyn.
He loves all the fun colors and will reach for these cookies over any other most of the time.
We make them a lot and just change up the sprinkles.
I know when others think of Halloween Treats, they think spooky and creepy, but Carsyn is only two, so we have kept that to a minimum so far.
He is sometimes scared of his own shadow, so we definitely don’t make it worse.
These fun Halloween Sprinkle Cookies fill the proverbial dessert plate for him.
He loves them, we love making them and they are fun and festive Halloween colors.
Did I mention they taste amazing too. Little soft buttery bites of deliciousness.
I mean they have sprinkles. What could be better?
Have you checked out the giveaway we are doing this week? You really need to head over and enter to win some AWESOME prizes!
I talk about it more in this post, plus you can get another awesome Halloween recipe from me and dozens of others.
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- Melting Witch Poke Cake from Big Bear’s Wife
- Zombie Pudding Cups from Mrs. Happy Homemaker
- “Ive’ Gone Batty” Halloween Brownies from I am a Honey Bee
- Halloween Sprinkle Cookies from Daily Dish Recipes
- Frozen Frankenstein Pudding Pops from Kudos Kitchen
- Red Velvet Marble Cake with Bloody Red Ganache from The Baking Fairy
- Ghostly Gooey Dip from Who Needs A Cape?
- Macaron with Candy Corn Buttercream from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Cauldron Cakes from The Redhead Baker
- Monster Bark from Savory Experiments
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Monster Bites from Katie’s Cucina
SPONSORED ITEMS USED IN THIS RECIPE:
- Dixie Crystals – Granulated Sugar, Brown Sugar
- Adam’s Extract – Clear Vanilla Extract
- Sweets & Treats Boutique – Sprinkles
Are you ready to make up a batch of these Halloween Sprinkle Cookies?
I sure know I am!