With our busy schedule, easy meals is the name of the game here at my house. During these cold winter months, I like to keep my family fed well. I want hearty, healthy meals but that don’t take a ton of time and use simple ingredients.
In addition, they have to be kid friendly. I’m busy feeding 5 hungry teenagers and a toddler, so making sure that they’ll eat it is an important part of my quest for recipes.
McCormick has a brand new line of Skillet Sauces that can make meal planning and easy meals, a nightly dream. They are a new set of recipe sauces packed full of delicious classic flavor, that make dinner a breeze. And did I mention, they taste great too? With 7 flavors, there is something for everyone and not only do they provide recipes right on the package, but you can go to their site and get even more.
These Shrimp Taco’s with a Baja Cream Sauce are a popular recipe at our house, but they were made even easier and more delicious using McCormick Taco Skillet Sauce.
I simply cooked the shrimp in half the packet of sauce in the skillet, and then used the other half to make the delicious Baja Cream Sauce. The Taco Skillet Sauce has a bit of a kick from the Chipotle, so it was full of great flavor and just made the recipe even better.
Have you tried the McCormick Skillet Sauces?
I have tried each one of them now, and am absolutely loving the flavors and the different ways they can make a recipe even better.
Choose to follow the recipe on the packet, or kick up your own recipe a notch by using one of these delicious skillet sauces!
Also, be sure and check back tomorrow for another great McCormick Skillet Sauce recipe, right here at Daily Dish Recipes.
Don’t forget to check out all the recipes in today’s fantastic McCormick Skillet Sauce line up! You will find meal planning easy meals, that much easier!
- Black and White Bean Chicken Chili by The Dinner-Mom
- Black Bean Taco Salad with Chipotle and Garlic by Ruffles & Truffles
- Cashew Chicken by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Cauliflower Skillet Steaks-Sicilian Style by The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Chicken Enchilada Skillet by The Messy Baker
- Chicken Fajita Rice Bowl by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Fajita Quesadillas by The Foodie Army Wife
- Fire Roasted Garlic Chili with Cilantro Lime Rice by Hip Foodie Mom
- One-Pot Chipotle Chicken Taco Pasta by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Picadillo by kimchi MOM
- Potato Topped Sloppy Beef Skillet by Magnolia Days
- Sesame Chicken Stir-Fry over Cauliflower Rice by Casa de Crews
- Shrimp Taco’s with a Baja Cream Sauce by Daily Dish Recipes
- Sicilian Chicken and Mushrooms Spaghetti Squash Casserole by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Sicilian Skillet Chicken over Parmesan Zucchini “Noodles” by Amee’s Savory Dish
- Skillet Sicilian Chickpeas Over Brown Rice by Shockingly Delicious
- Skillet Taco Nacho Bake by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Smokey BBQ Pulled Chicken Sandwiches With Creamy Coleslaw by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Smoky Skillet Chicken and Rice by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Sriracha Sesame Shrimp and Grits by I’m Not the Nanny
- Tex-Mex Sloppy Joes by The Weekend Gourmet
- Tres Carne Fire Roasted Garlic Chili over Egg Noodles by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
This post is sponsored by McCormick in conjunction with a social media campaign. All opinions are my own.
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.