Need a quick snack? The best part of these individual 10 calorie snacks is that they are only 10 calories per item.
What this means, is you can mix and match several to make a 50 calorie snack, or even combine 20 of them to build a 200 calorie meal.
Some of them are a bit strange, since there are half a nut, etc.
But obviously it gives you a good idea of what the calorie intake is of what you eat.
I love this idea and it’s all about mixing and matching. Plus, it’s a great way to satisfy a sweet or salty craving.
Oh, and yes, I did the research on every single one of these and verified them.
Obviously I am sure there are a dozen more ideas and if you know of any, please feel free to share in the comments.
It will help all of us.
Fruit & Veggie Treats (Clean Eating Choices)
- 2 large strawberries
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cucumber slices
- 1/4 of a Kiwi
- 1/4 cup cauliflower
- 12 & 1/2 blueberries
- 1 apple slice
- 3 green grapes
- 2 melon balls
- 10 raspberries
- 1 8″ celery stick
- 3 & 1/2 1″ watermelon cubes or balls
- 2 & 1/2 baby carrots
- 1 orange segment
- 3 red grapes
- 1 3″ pickle
- 11 pieces shelled edamame (soybeans)
- 1 1″ square pineapple
Nut & Seed Treats (Clean Eating Choices)
- 18 roasted & salted sunflower seeds
- 1 cashew half
- 2 & 1/2 pistachios
- 1 & 1/2 almonds
- 1 pecan half
- 20 roasted & salted soy nuts
Crackers, Cereals & Chip 10 Calorie Snacks
- 1 Sunchip
- 4 goldfish crackers
- 1 animal cracker
- 2 Teddy Grahams
- 1 mini vanilla wafer
- 1 reduce fat Pringle chip
- 1 Tostitos Chip
- 42 Cheerios (that’s AWESOME!)
- 2 baked Cheetos
- 1/3 cup of air popped popcorn (not microwaveable)
- 1 Wheat Cracker (Wheatables)
- 10 Wehat Chex
- 2 Fritos
- 1 large cheeze-it cracker
- 1 shoestring french fry
- 1 Snyder’s of Hanover pretzel nibbler
Candy & Dessert Food 10 Calorie Snacks (Consume in Moderation!)
- 4 & 1/2 mini marshmallows
- 1 entire container of Jell-O sugar-free gelatin snack
- 4 semi sweet chocolate chips
Combine multiple items to create a Trail mix to take a long with you on the go.
For an easy 60 calorie snack, these Nutella Banana Wonton are the treat you’re craving.