Savory and delicious are just two ways to describe these White Albacore Tuna Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms that make a great lunch or snack and are very easy to prepare!
As a foodie, I am hyper aware of what is in our foods, and which ones I am comfortable using. I like using high quality ingredients and fresh produce and I want to know I’m getting the best. I prefer a Clean Eating approach to most of my food and recipes.
We eat a lot of tuna around here, and Bumble Bee White Albacore is absolutely my favorite. I love that it is packed in water, which after a quick drain, makes it ready to use for me, straight out of the can. The flavor of the white albacore far surpases any other type of tuna. It lends itself nicely in so many different recipes and is very versatile.
In my opinion, seeing is believing. Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna is quality you can see – the moment you open the can.With a firm texture, light color and fresh taste – Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore is the perfect ingredient to deliciously enhance almost any recipe, adding a variety of nutrients – including lean protein, healthy fat and important vitamins and minerals. *see their website for full nutritional facts
I love that I can enjoy a delicious, high protein snack anytime I want, and as easy as this is to make. It all comes together in about 20 minutes total.
Using fresh, quality ingredients and Bumble Bee White Albacore Tuna, you take a mundane Portabella and turn it into a savory, healthy snack that is both filling and nutritious!
Ready to make some White Albacore Tuna Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms?
White Albacore Tuna Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms #OnlyAlbacore #CG #BumbleBeeTuna
- 4-6 Large Portabella Mushroom Caps
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 2 (5oz) cans of Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained
- 4 Tablespoons of mayonnaise
- pinch of salt & pepper, to taste
- Shredded Provolone cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the veggies, tuna and mayonnaise until blended. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Spoon the mixture into portabella mushroom caps.
- Bake in 400 degree F oven for about 12 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle the tops of each with cheese.
- Return to oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Remove, allow to cool slightly and serve! Yum!
Learn more about Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore Tuna by checking out “Only Bumble Bee® Albacore Will Do”
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.