As soon as I heard that it was Cristina’s Cookbook
, I went and ordered the cookbook. I’ve been to her site before and knew how delicious the recipes she shares are, so I knew I wanted to make something from the new cookbook in time for SundaySupper.
I got the book yesterday and immediately got to work deciding what I wanted to make. It was so hard, there were so many delicious things. I finally narrowed it down to 5 things and then let the kids pick what we would make. After the vote, we had a problem. Each person voted for a different item. That means it was left to me to decide. So we made a split decision that we would spend the next week trying each of them and see what others would make for SundaySupper and then throw ours in last minute. That didn’t quite work out the way I wanted it to, since I forget about Facebook but basically I was hoping that if we had five recipes, surely one of them wouldn’t be covered for the event. Right?
I checked the list and didn’t see two of our five recipes that we tried on there, so I picked the one that has the best photos to go with it and here it is.
These were super yummy – Absolutely fantastic. I would definitely make them again. If you want to see what other’s have made, either check out thehashtag, or visit this awesome list below.
- Tomato Mozzarella Tower with Shallot Bacon Dressing, Chicken Marsala with Angel Hair Pasta and melon Medley with Lemon Sorbet The Primlani Kitchen
- Roasted Beet Wild Arugula with Goat Cheese Salad Sue’s Nutrition Buzz
- Spaghetti and Meatballs Juanita’s Cocina
- Sea Bass with Soy Glaze and Cucumber Salsa Beetles Kitchen
- Pesto Pasta Katherine Martinelli
- Chicken Picatta Over Pasta Family Foodie
- Grilled Orange-Ginger Chicken Breasts Supper for a Steal
- Seafood Risotto Magnolia Days
- Fall Off The Bone Chicken Thighs Lovely Pantry
- Risotto with Fresh Peas and Asparagus Big Bears Wife
- Salad Dressing BG Garden
- Strawberry Shortcake
- Double Chocolate Chip Cookies Mrs Mama Hen
- Cheesecake with Fresh Berries The Messy Baker
- Rice Pudding Rambling Notebook
- Strawberry Shortcake That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- Brownies Rich and Chocolaty Daily Dish Recipes
- Marinated Artichoke Hearts Cookistry
Our recipes will be perfectly paired with wine chosen by Wine Every Day.
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.