Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta
Cheesy Artichoke Bruschetta, a cheesy, tangy combination of goodness smothering a toasty piece of French Bread. Simple. Sublime.
Servings 10 servings
- 1 loaf French Bread cut into slices at an angle about 1/3" thick
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 14 oz. Cento Quartered and Marinated Artichoke Hearts drained and chopped
- 1 cup Cabot Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1 Tablespoons garlic minced
- fresh parsley if desired, chopped
- paprika if desired
In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Blend the mayonnaise and chopped artichoke hearts. Mix in both cheeses and garlic. Beat on high until smooth.
Spread the mixture across the tops of each slice of French Bread; cover every inch of the top of the bread all the way to the edges; arrange bread on baking sheet.
Broil the Bruschetta for 2-3 minutes or until the tops are turning golden and the cheese is bubbling.
Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and sprinkle some paprika over the tops.