An easy summer dish full of fresh vegetables, that pairs easily as a side dish with almost anything. Veggie Potato Skillet can be a meal in itself if you want!
I am always looking for quick, fresh, easy meals and sides for summer time.
We’re busy so I don’t have a ton of time to cook.
My garden is thriving and I find myself with buckets of veggies and want to make something easy.
This Veggie Potato Skillet is a blessing to not only use up loads of veggies but because it pairs perfectly with chicken, beef, pork and fish.
Sometimes while we’re making the skillet, we toss some shrimp in too.
The possibilities are truly endless which makes this a pretty versatile and easy dish to create or to make your own.
Two of my favorite thing in the kitchen.
This is the first dish I was able to make once I had the new Clorox Green Works Pump ‘N Clean (which you can learn more about by visiting the clickable link).
I cannot tell you how nice it was to get to the end of a full day of cooking in my kitchen and know that all I had to do was clean out my cast iron skillet because the knives, cutting boards and other items I used were already clean and ready for the next item.
This is a ridiculously easy dish, that was made up of a bunch of veggies I had from the garden, as well as a bag of yellow gold potatoes I had on hand. It is a great, flavorful side dish to pair with any meal!
In fact, it’s one of our favorite summer meals but can be served any time you feel like some delicious veggies.
Like I said, ours were straight from the garden which made the meal so much more flavorful and personal!
Looking for some more delicious Veggie recipes?
- Garlic Herb Pork Roast with Veggies
- Sausage Shrimp and Veggies with Cheesy Rice
- Garlic Shrimp Veggies and Rice
- Veggies with Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce
Are you ready to make this Veggie Potato Skillet?
Veggie Potato Skillet
- 1 bag of yellow gold potatoes or any kind, quartered
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove of garlic finely minced
- 1 to mato sliced and chopped
- olive oil
- seasoning salt to taste
- In a large skillet, saute the garlic and onion in the olive oil over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss ALL the vegetables in a little olive oil and season to taste.
- Put everything into the skillet and cover for 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and continue cooking another 10-12 minutes stirring everything often.
- Serve as a side dish with anything!