This post is intended for an audience of adults age 21 and older. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Bacardi. All opinions are mine alone. #SignatureSips #CollectiveBias Let’s make some Signature Cocktails for New Year’s Eve!With 2017 coming to a close, and 2018 staring us in the face, I am ready to plan our New Year’s eve get together. We enjoy a mild, festive New Year’s Eve party usually with our closest family and friends. However I love offering up signature cocktails for New Year’s Eve, making the night memorable and delicious. I’m sharing two awesome Signature Cocktails for New Year’s Eve celebrations. Get ready to clink your glasses together with these!While champagne is a traditional beverage for New Year’s, it’s outdated and boring. A cocktail is so much more fun and your guests will love it. When I was planning out my signature cocktails and food for our New Year’s Eve event, I was sipping on a delicious Wendy’s Strawberry Passionfruit flavored FruiTea Chiller® and enjoying lunch. Have you had one of these FruitTea Chillers? They are absolutely amazing! So refreshing, so much flavor, I love them so much.I started thinking about how easy it would be to make a cocktail with these already delicious Wendy’s FruiTea Chillers. They come in two great flavors: Wendy’s Strawberry Passionfruit flavored FruiTea Chiller® which is hand shaken with freshly brewed, organic Tropical Green Tea, real strawberry passion fruit flavored juice and Wendy’s Mango Peach FruiTea Chiller® which is also hand shaken with freshly brewed, organic Tropical Green Tea and has real mango and peach flavored fruit juice. And you know what they’d pair great with? Bacardi Rum! After all, rum cocktails are among the most popular cocktails and I think these cocktails will be perfect for your New Year’s Eve event and mine!
So of course I had to buy a couple of each to take home with me. After that, I headed straight to the store to pick up something that might pair nicely and make the perfect signature cocktails for New Year’s Eve. I browsed through all of the delicious flavors of Bacardi Rum and finally I settled on Bacardi Dragonberry. I also picked up some Bacardi Banana because I knew it would go well too, if someone wanted that instead.
I was excited about the Bacardi Dragonberry because I just knew it would make one delicious cocktail and I knew it would work with both FruiTea chillers. BACARDI rum is the world’s favorite and most awarded rum which made it an easy choice!Once I whipped up these cocktails I was sold. I knew that the Wendy’s FruiTea Chillers were the perfect addition to these cocktails and mixing with the delicious Bacardi Dragonberry Rum really did make the perfect Signature Cocktails for New Year’s Eve. To make them a bit more festive, I added some butterfly pea flower to one and grenadine to the other to give them a fun ombre effect. They are definitely going to be a hit at our New Year’s Eve celebration and I hope they find their way to your table this year too!
Are you ready to make these great Signature Cocktails for New Year’s Eve? They are relatively simple but full of great flavor and my friends loved them!
- 2 ounces Bacardi Dragonberry
- 4-6 ounces Wendy’s Mango Peach FruiTea Chiller®
- 3-6 ice cubes
- In a cocktail glass filled with your ice cubes, pour the Bacardi Dragonberry.
- Next pour in the Wendy's Mango Peach FruiTea Chiller®.
- Use a stir stick to stir together. Once drink has settled, carefully add a couple of splashes of Grenadine syrup.
- Serve and Enjoy! Please Drink Responsibly.
Dragon's Breath Cocktail
- 2 ounces Bacardi Dragonberry or Bacardi Banana
- 4-6 ounces Wendy's Strawberry Passionfruit FruiTea Chiller®
- 4-6 ice cubes
- Liquid Butterfly Pea Flower
- In a cocktail glass filled with your ice cubes, pour the Bacardi Dragonberry or Bacardi Banana
- Next pour in the Wendy's Strawberry Passionfruit FruiTea Chiller®.
- Use a stir stick to stir together. Once drink has settled, carefully add a couple of drops of Butterfly Pea Flower (you can also make up ice cubes ahead of time and use them instead).
- For a fun effect, add a small piece of dry ice to each glass right before serving to give it the "breathy feel".
- Serve and Enjoy! Please Drink Responsibly.
Are you ready to celebrate New Year’s Eve? What are your favorite snack and cocktail options with Bacardi Rum?
What Signature Cocktails for New Year’s Eve will you be making?