Who doesn’t love Quesadilla’s? One of the things I love about them is how versatile they are. You can change the ingredients to suit anyone’s taste. Even picky eaters will eat Quesadilla’s if you put the right ingredients inside. My children all happen to love this Spicy Ranch Bacon Avocado Quesadilla, but a few don’t want the Avocado, so I just take it out for them. Voila! Easy!
Today we are celebrating our day with Katie Workman for the second time. Last month she joined our team on twitter to have a fun, action packed hour of Q&A with Katie. So fun! We shared a whole bunch of recipes from her very awesome cookbook The Mom 100 Cookbook.
This month our challenge was a little different. We were asked to show off different versions of the last group of recipes. We were also given the option of putting our own spin on Katie’s Quesadillas or Grilled Pizza. As you can see I chose the Quesadillas and came up with a Spicy Ranch Bacon Avocado Quesadilla. It was fantastic in case you were wondering. Really. In fact, we’ve had three times since the original creation. Don’t judge. We like bacon. And Avocado. And Spicy Ranch.
Moving on, I bet you want to know how to make your own Spicy Ranch Bacon Avocado Quesadilla, right?
It’s ridiculously easy, actually.
I added some chopped onion, black olives and herbs to mine, but my kids ate theirs as is. So good, so easy and one of our new favorites – our Spicy Ranch Bacon Avocado Quesadilla.
Make sure you stop by the rest of the team and check out their awesome recipes!
- Japanese Restaurant Salad with Carrot-Ginger Dressing Shockingly Delicious @shockinglydlish
- Spicy Ranch Bacon & Avocado Quesadilla Daily Dish Recipes @dailydishrecipe
- Pear, Goat cheese and Pancetta Grilled Pizza MamaMommyMom @mamamommymom
- Lasagna with Turkey Meat Sauce GirliChef @girlichef
- Salsa Chicken Quesadilla with a homemade cilantro chimichurri Juanita’s Cocina @juanitascocina
- Individual Grilled Pizza Big Bears Wife @bigbearswife
- Beans and Cheese Quesadila with Tomato Salad Basic n Delicious @basicndelicious
- Grill Roasted Honey Ginger Chicken Are you Hungry? @redkathy
- One-Pot Arroz con Pollo – Cuban Style Comfy Cuisine @trish0605
- Sesame Noodles With Shrimp and Vegetables Magnolia Days @reneedobbs
- Fresh Mozzarella Pasta Casserole Twitter Doggie at The Dinner Table @doggieatdinner
- Pizza Quesadillas Meal Planning Magic @mealplanmom
- Sesame Noodles Cupcakes and Kale Chips @CupcakeKaleChip
- Grilled Chicken Pita Sandwich Pippi’s in the Kitchen Again @shlylais
- Grilled Breakfast Pizza & Sauteed Corn & Spinach Grilled Pizza Momma’s Meals @mommasmeals
- Sauteed Corn, Spinach, Bacon and scallions! Mama’s Blissful Bites @mamapoolecooks
- Thai Style Sesame Glass Noodle My Trials in the Kitchen @seetfei
- Caramelized Onion & Flank Steak Quesadilla In The Kitchen with KP @InTheKitchenKP
- Skillet Spinach Corn with Edamame Cilantro & Bacon Bits Sue’s Nutrition Buzz @ssunithi
- Pulled Pork with Papa Mike’s Cole Slaw In the Kitchen with Audrey @audreysmamma
- Sauteed Corn, Spinach Bacon and Scallions That Skinny Chick Can Bake @thatskinnychick
- Fudgy One Pot Brownies Mrs. Mama Hen @MrsMamaHen
- Simple Vanilla Cupcakes Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks @HezziD
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares Chocolate Moosey @chocolatemoosey
- Butterscotch-Bacon Apple cookies What Smells So Good? @jo_jo_ba
Wine pairing Wine Everyday @wineeveryday