These saucy Roast Beef and Swiss Sliders are melt in your mouth delicious. From their buttery savory outsides to their melty cheese and beef insides, every bite is bursting with flavor!
Welcome to Day 11 of the 12 Days of Sweet Eats and Holiday Treats Link Up!
Wait, what? It’s Day 11 and that means, tomorrow is the last day of our 12 Days of Sweet Eats and Holiday Treats. I’m going to be so sad when it’s all over but I have collected a nice group of recipes to make and try and share down below in the linky. I do hope you will link up your favorite Holiday Treats, Crafts, Decorations or DIY Holiday projects to the party. There are really no rules, would just be nice if you stopped by and visited the other hosts too. Today I’ve brought Saucy Roast Beef and Swiss Sliders to our #SweetEatsHolidayTreats Holiday Round Up.
They have awesome treats in store for you as well!
- Micha from Cooking Mimi
- Pam from Blueberries and Blessings
Saucy Roast Beef and Swiss Sliders
These little Roast Beef and Swiss Sliders are a huge hit with friends and family this time of year and they are SUPER easy to make. You can (and should ha!) make several pans because they go fast in a crowd and people will come back for them again and again.
Saucy Roast Beef and Swiss Sliders #SweetEatsHolidayTreats
For the sandwiches
- 24 Hawaiian rolls
- 24 slices of Roast Beef
- 24 slices Swiss cheese
For the sauce
- 4 teaspoons of dijon mustard
- 4 Tablespoons of melted butter
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of poppyseeds
- Preheat the oven to 350?F.
- Cut he Hawaiian rolls in half.
- Fold a slice of roast beef in half to fit on each Hawaiian roll, and the top with a slice of Swiss.
- Return the top bun to the sandwich.
- Repeat with all the remaining sliders.
- Place the sandwiches in a baking pan, 12 in each.
- Combine the mustard, butter, onion powder and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drizzle the sauce over the tops of the slider buns. Sprinkle generously with poppy seeds.
- Cover your pan loosely with tin foil and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove the tin foil about 8+ minutes in.
- Serve hot!
Don’t forget to link up your own fun Sweet Eats and Holiday Treats. Anything goes… share holiday decorations, projects, crafts, DIY and of course, recipes. Link up below and be sure to check back tomorrow for another fabulous holiday recipe. Also please don’t forget to go check out Pam and Micha too!