Refreshing Watermelon Lime Popsicles are made with fresh fruit and real lime juice for a truly delicious way to cool down on a hot summer day!
I’m a music girl. There is never a time when I am working on my computer, on a blog design or even just writing a recipe post, that I don’t have music blaring from my phone to my ears.
With that said, I have the most eclectic taste in music ever. Even my kids think my taste in music is something slightly comical. One minute I can be listening to Symphony No. 40 by my good man, Amadeus and then right after that I’m listening to Little Talks by Of Monsters and Men, or something new by Thompson Square or Lady Antebellum.
I’m also pretty into Celtic music as well. I’m pretty certain every genre is covered on my playlist.
I’m a country girl at heart, in case I’ve never mentioned that on my blog before, though I’m pretty sure I have a time or two. With this comes a love for lots of country music.
When I found out this week’s theme for #sundaysupper was inspired by music, I knew I wanted to use a country song and with my love and obsession with watermelon lately, I went with that.
So, my song this week is “Watermelon Crawl” by Tracy Byrd, and it inspired these super easy, three ingredient popsicles.
Because why not, right? Let’s eat some Real Fruit Watermelon Lime Popsicles!
These Watermelon Lime Popsicles are FANTASTIC!
- Calimocho (Red Red Wine Cocktail) from La Cocina de Leslie inspired by Red Red Wine by UB40
- Dark & Stormy Cocktail Recipe from An Appealing Plan inspired by Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen
- Horchata from Treats & Trinkets inspired by Horchata by Vampire Weekend
- Orange Crush from Magnolia Days inspired by Orange Crush by REM
- Pineapple Lemonade Slushy with Coconut Water from Sue’s Nutrition Buzz inspired by Lemon Tree by Peter, Paul & Mary
- Strawberry Tequila from Shockingly Delicious inspired by Strawberry Fields Forever by The Beatles
- Mustard Dill Beer Bread from Curious Cuisiniere inspired by In Heaven There Is No Beer a German Polka
Intermezzo (Entrees & Sides):
- Chicken and Bacon Cheddar Waffles from I Run For Wine inspired by Glady’s Knight
- Classic Fried Chicken from The Food Army Wife inspired by Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band
- Margarita Chicken from In The Kitchen With KP inspired by Margaritaville by Jimmy Buffet
- Meatball Duet from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings inspired by On Top of Spaghetti by Tom Glazer
- Pan-Seared Halibut with Corn Hash and Asparagus Puree from Crazy Foodie Stunts inspired by Saturday Night Fish Fry by Louis Jordan
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Spicy BBQ Pulled Pork from Neighborfood inspired by Something Like That by Tim McGraw
- Teriyaki Burger from Juanita’s Cocina inspired by Cheeseburger in Paradise by Jimmy Buffet
- Banana Cream Pie Bars from Peanut Butter and Peppers inspired by Tra La La Song by The Banana Splits
- Banana Pancake Ice Cream with Maple Brittle from Foxes Love Lemons inspired by Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson
- Cherry Marshmallows from Pies and Plots inspired by I Want Candy by Bow Wow Wow
- Chocolate Chip, Walnut and Caramel Banana Bread Ice Cream Sandwich from Ruffles & Truffles inspired by Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani
- Chocolate Covered Caramels from Big Bear’s Wife inspired by At Last by Etta James
- Coconut Rum Blondies from Gotta Get Baked inspired by I’ve Got A Lovely Bunch of Coconuts by Danny Kaye
- Easy Blueberry Recipe: Fruit Tart from Growing Up Gabel inspired by Blueberry Hill by Fats Domino
- Espresso Nib Ice Cream from Vintage Kitchen Notes inspired by Black Coffee by Ella Fitzgerald
- Fancy Watermelon Lime Popsicles from Daily Dish Recipes inspired by Watermelon Crawl by Tracy Byrd
- Fresh Peach Pie from Killer Bunnies, Inc. inspired by Sweet Sweet Pie by PWEI
- Jammin’ Oatmeal Cookies from What Smells So Good? inspired by Jammin’ by Bob Marley
- Many Flavors Whipped Cream from Noshing with the Nolands inspired by Whipped Cream and Other Delights by Herb Albert and the Tijuana Brass
- Peach Basil Pie from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen inspired by Peaches by POTUSA
- Pina Colada Poke Cake from Cookin’ Mimi inspired by Two Pina Coladas by Garth Brooks
- Peach Donuts with Brown Sugar from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks inspired by Peaches by POTUSA
- Peach Strudel with Honey Bourbon Frozen Yogurt from A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures inspired by My Favorite Things from The Sound of Music & Wild Honey by U2
- Salted Ripple Chip No Machine Ice Cream from Cupcakes & Kale Chips inspired by Ice Cream by Sarah McLachlan
- Salted Peanut Swirl Peanut Butter Ice Cream from girlichef inspired by Salt Peanuts by The Quintet
- Shall We Dance? Fairy Cakes from The Ninja Baker inspired by Shall We Dance from the Japanese Film
- Sugar Crusted Zucchini Bread from That Skinny Chick Can Bake inspired by Sugar, Sugar by the Archies
- Tangerine Sorbet from Webicurean inspired by Tangerine Speedo by Caviar
- Yeasted Banana Bread from Jane’s Adventures in Dinner inspired by I Like Bread and Butter by The New Beats
Are you ready to make these Real Fruit Watermelon Lime Popsicles?
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.