Refreshing, perfectly tart and sweet combined, Pomegranate Margaritas are the perfect addition to any meal, event or get together.
There should be a National Margarita Day every week.
Because let’s face it, a good margarita can really make any function, event or get together better.
With all the flavor and varieties, you will never actually run out of ideas and can just rotate through all the goodness!
But we went with Pomegranate Margaritas to celebrate the day.
You don’t really have to go looking for all kind of margarita recipes, anywhere but right here.
I have a huge list to share!
Today, a group of bloggers has come together to bring you some fantastic margarita recipes in honor and celebration of…. yep.
National Margarita Day 2014
This is a thing. And it’s a good thing.
There is a huge list of all kinds of different recipes.
They aren’t just drinks, there are plenty of delicious recipes for Margarita inspired foods, which makes it all even better!
- Chili Lime Margarita from Curious Cuisiniere
- Creamsicle Margaritas from Savvy Eats
- Frozen Mango Margarita from Noshing with the Nolands
- Lilikoi Margarita with Li Hung Mui from The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Margaritas Gone Wild from Delaware Girl Eats
- Mom’s Wicked Margarita from Desserts Required
- Pomegranate Margarita from Daily Dish Recipes
- Spicy Raspberry Frozen Margarita from The Weekend Gourmet
- Tamarind Margaritas from girlichef
- The Great Grapefruit Margarita from La Cocina de Leslie
- Tim G’s Margarita from Sidewalk Shoes
- Baked Margarita Chicken Wings from Healthy. Delicious.
- Chambord Margarita Macarons from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Margarita Cake with Sugar Cookie Crust from Gotta GetBaked
- Margarita Cheesecake Bars from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Margarita Cupcakes from The Foodie Army Wife
- Margarita Donuts from Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen
- Margarita Mousse from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Margarita Shrimp from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Margarita Shrimp Tacos from Supper for a Steal
- Strawberry Margarita Sweet Rolls from The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
Have so much fun trying out all of these fantastic recipes. But for now…
Are you ready to make up some Pomegranate Margaritas?