There should be a National Margarita Day every week, because man oh man, a good margarita can make any function, event or get together. And with all the flavor and varieties, you’d probably never run out of ideas!
But wait! You don’t have to go looking for them anywhere but right here.
Today, a group of bloggers has come together to bring you some fantastic margarita recipes in honor and celebration of…. yep. National Margarita Day 2014.
And they aren’t just drinks, there are plenty of delicious recipes for Margarita inspired foods, which makes it all even better!
Pomegranate Margarita: National Margarita Day
- 1 part pomegranate juice
- 2 parts Tequila
- 1/2 part Triple Sec
- 1 part lime juice
- 1 part simple syrup if desired
- ice cubes if desired
- Salt or Sugar for Rim
Rim the glass with salt or sugar. I prefer sugar for a Pomegranate Margarita. Blend all the liquids in the blender together (or shake well in a shaker). Add ice, if desired.
- Chili Lime Margarita from Curious Cuisiniere
- Chocolate Margaritas from The Texan New Yorker
- Creamsicle Margaritas from Savvy Eats
- Frozen Mango Margarita from Noshing with the Nolands
- Lilikoi Margarita with Li Hung Mui from The Little Ferraro Kitchen
- Margaritas Gone Wild from Delaware Girl Eats
- Mixed Berry Margarita from Kudos Kitchen By Renee
- Mom’s Wicked Margarita from Desserts Required
- Pomegranate Margarita from Daily Dish Recipes
- Spicy Raspberry Frozen Margarita from The Weekend Gourmet
- Tamarind Margaritas from girlichef
- The Great Grapefruit Margarita from La Cocina de Leslie
- Tim G’s Margarita from Sidewalk Shoes
- Baked Margarita Chicken Wings from Healthy. Delicious.
- Chambord Margarita Macarons from The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Margarita Cake with Sugar Cookie Crust from Gotta GetBaked
- Margarita Cheesecake Bars from Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Margarita Cupcakes from The Foodie Army Wife
- Margarita Donuts from Big Flavors from a Tiny Kitchen
- Margarita Mousse from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Margarita Shrimp from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Margarita Shrimp Tacos from Supper for a Steal
- Strawberry Margarita Sweet Rolls from The Dutch Baker’s Daughter
- Top Shelf (Margarita) Truffles from Culinary Adventures with Camilla