These Lemon Grass Ginger Pancakes are a fun twist on a classic breakfast food. Serve with or without syrup. Enjoy with whipped cream and a little nutmeg for lots of flavor! They make a great breakfast or brunch idea!
Herbs are my magic, secret ingredient in many recipes I make. They are perfect for easily flavoring a dish without adding a ton of sodium and I try to keep them on hand always. The problem with fresh herbs, is that you must use them up fast or have some fool proof ways to get them to last a little longer. Before, I only made these Lemon Grass Ginger Pancakes when I planned to make other recipes using up some of the herbs.
One day when browsing the grocery store produce aisle, I came across Gourmet Garden. I was mesmerized by these little tubes of herbs. Fresh Made Easy, they said. And they had all kinds of herbs to choose from. I bought one of each. I wasn’t sure what I was going to do with them all, but I knew I’d use them and I also knew they were going to last a lot longer in these tubes than anything I had been trying.
I have used them extensively since that day, and when I had the opportunity to join up with a SundaySupper sponsored by Gourmet Garden, I was really excited. I knew these Lemon Grass Ginger Pancakes were the perfect recipe to make with them. I am happy to tell you how much I love them, how much I love having fresh herbs on hand anytime I need them and the flavor and ease of preparing meals with them, has made productivity in the kitchen go up, and waste go down.
Look at all these great herbs and spices you can get:
- Chili Pepper
- Chunky Garlic
- Lemon Grass
- Italian Herbs
- Mediterranean Seasoning
- Taco Seasoning
- Thai Seasoning
That list is awesome and seriously there is something for every cook, every recipe and dish and every occasion.
With the holiday’s upon us, that’s really important. We are looking for short cuts and great ideas for entertaining and honestly, that’s where Gourmet Garden comes in for me this season. I know it will make recipe prep easy and I know I won’t be running out of anything or picking up a wilted pile of herbs out of my fridge that are past their fresh date.
You can find refrigerated Gourmet Garden herbs in the fresh produce section near the fresh herbs in your local store.
How to use Gourmet Garden fresh herbs:
Fresh Herbs – use as a one to one ratio.
Dried Herbs = use as a two to one ratio.
They are used like fresh herbs in a one-to-one ratio, but can be used in place of dried typically in a 2 to 1 ratio, 2 tbsp GG Ginger equals 1 tbsp dried ginger.
For more information on Gourmet Garden:
- Visit the Gourmet Garden Website to subscribe to the newsletter and get a coupon!
- Like them on Facebook
- Follow them on Twitter
- Follow them on Pinterest
- Follow them on Instagram
Are you looking for more easy holiday entertaining recipes? Here are ones by Sunday Supper contributors featuring Gourmet Garden products:
- Lemongrass Ginger Pancakes for a Holiday Brunch by Daily Dish Recipes
- Buttery Herb Pull-Apart Rolls by girlichef
- Garlic and Herb Crusted Lamb Lollipops by The Girl In The Little Red Kitchen
- Thai Style Grilled Monkfish Appetizer by Soni’s Food
- Green Goddess Dip by Juanita’s Cocina
- Garlic and Herb Pizza Puffs by Alida’s Kitchen
- Herbed Goat Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato on Crostini by Supper for a Steal
- Prosciutto, Gruyere and Basil Pinwheels by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Thai-style Mussels by kimchi MOM
- Crispy Prosciutto Garlic Potato Soup by Family Foodie
- Carnita Style Beef by The Foodie Army Wife
- Chicken Cakes with Cilantro Garlic Mayo by The Dinner-Mom
- Coconut Lemongrass Chicken Curry- Two Ways! by Hip Foodie Mom
- Creamy Pasta with Spinach, Chili, and Walnuts by Healthy. Delicious.
- Herb and Garlic Clam Linguini by Noshing With The Nolands
- Quick Winter Marinara by The Messy Baker
- by Foxes Love Lemons
- Herb Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Steamed Broccoli by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Lemongrass Coconut Quick Bread by Magnolia Days
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Gourmet Garden Herbs & Spices. All opinions are my own.
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.