Posted by Dailydishrecipes.comhttps://dailydishrecipes.com/kahlua-peppermint-mocha-brownies/
© 2017 Daily Dish Recipes. All rights reserved.
Kahlua Peppermint Mocha Brownies
cup of butter
cups dark cocoa
teaspoon baking powder
Tablespoons of Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha
cups all purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease your baking pan.
- Melt the butter in a pan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and add sugar, stirring to combine.
- Return the butter/sugar combo to the stove on low heat for about a minute or so, or until it's hot but not quite boiling. Remove from heat again.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs for about a minute or so.
- Add the cocoa, salt, baking powder and Kahlúa Peppermint Mocha. Beat until smooth.
- Add the flour a little at a time, mixing well between each edition.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool before cutting.