These creamy, spicy wonderful THREE Ingredient Easy Jalapeno Poppers with Bacon are such a perfect appetizer or snack anytime!
Why would I not choose Jalapeno Poppers for my Letter J for the Blogging A to Z Challenge?
I seem to use Jalapeno’s for the letter J every year. Obviously either I’m not creative or I really love Jalapeno’s. (It’s the second one, btw)
However you make them, they are a real favorite and absolutely delicious!
These fun Jalapeno Poppers are seriously spicy and have such a pleasant kick and then there’s bacon… and… drumroll please … only THREE ingredients.
When I did my Blueberry Philadelphia Cream Cheese Parfaits in conjunction with Social Fabric/Collective Bias and Philadelphia Cream Cheese, I picked up a few extra tubs of flavored cream cheese.
I got them in hopes that the Chive and Onion would be the PERFECT addition to these Jalapeno Poppers I had in the works.
And oh my goodness was it ever.
Now, you can use regular cream cheese, but if you want these to have a little extra kick and flavor, go with the flavored tub. No joke!
Ingredients for Jalapeno Poppers
- Flavored Cream Cheese
More Two, Three or Four Ingredient Recipes
- Avocado Chocolate Mousse (two ingredients)
- Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream (two ingredients)
- Italian Crockpot Chicken (two ingredients)
- DIY Dog Treats (two ingredients)
- Easy Strawberry Fudge (two ingredients)
- Ghirardelli Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake (three ingredients)
- Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream Bread (two ingredients)
- Easy Jalapeno Poppers Crescents (four ingredients) (different from this one)
- Easy Fresh Strawberry Milkshakes (four ingredients)
Three Ingredient Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
You can print this recipe to make it later! You will be so happy you did!