Why would I not choose Jalapeno Poppers for my Letter J for the Blogging A to Z Challenge? I seem to use Jalapeno’s for the letter J every year. Obviously either I’m not creative or I really love Jalapeno’s. (It’s the second one, btw) Last year I made these delicious Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs and the previous year, I made these Quick and Easy Jalapeno Poppers (different from these, and the photos made me cringe lol, my how things have changed – I still love a good close up shot, but man oh man… those need to be redone haha)
These fun Jalapeno Poppers are seriously spicy and delicious and have… drumroll please … only THREE ingredients.
When I did my Blueberry Philadelphia Cream Cheese Parfaits in conjunction with Social Fabric/Collective Bias and Philadelphia Cream Cheese, I picked up a few extra tubs of flavored cream cheese in hopes that the Chive and Onion would be the PERFECT addition to these Jalapeno Poppers I had in the works. And oh my goodness was it ever. Now, you can use regular cream cheese, but if you want these to have a little extra kick and flavor, go with the flavored tub. No joke!
Check out what else I’ve made for the 2014 Blogging A to Z Challenge:
- A – Avocado Chocolate Mousse (two ingredients)
- B – Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream (two ingredients)
- C – Italian Crockpot Chicken (two ingredients)
- D – DIY Dog Treats (two ingredients)
- E – Easy Strawberry Fudge (two ingredients) And I was lazy, I combined E &F)
- F – This can either be the one above it or the one below it. 😉
- G – Ghirardelli Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake (three ingredients)
- H – Hospital (haha I was sick as a dog!) Just use your imagination here.
- I – Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream Bread (two ingredients)
- J – Jalapeno Poppers (three ingredients)