Why would I not choose Jalapeno Poppers for my Letter J for the Blogging A to Z Challenge? I seem to use Jalapeno’s for the letter J every year. Obviously either I’m not creative or I really love Jalapeno’s. (It’s the second one, btw) Last year I made these delicious Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs and the previous year, I made these Quick and Easy Jalapeno Poppers (different from these, and the photos made me cringe lol, my how things have changed – I still love a good close up shot, but man oh man… those need to be redone haha)
These fun Jalapeno Poppers are seriously spicy and delicious and have… drumroll please … only THREE ingredients.
When I did my Blueberry Philadelphia Cream Cheese Parfaits in conjunction with Social Fabric/Collective Bias and Philadelphia Cream Cheese, I picked up a few extra tubs of flavored cream cheese in hopes that the Chive and Onion would be the PERFECT addition to these Jalapeno Poppers I had in the works. And oh my goodness was it ever. Now, you can use regular cream cheese, but if you want these to have a little extra kick and flavor, go with the flavored tub. No joke!
Check out what else I’ve made for the 2014 Blogging A to Z Challenge:
- A – Avocado Chocolate Mousse (two ingredients)
- B – Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream (two ingredients)
- C – Italian Crockpot Chicken (two ingredients)
- D – DIY Dog Treats (two ingredients)
- E – Easy Strawberry Fudge (two ingredients) And I was lazy, I combined E &F)
- F – This can either be the one above it or the one below it. 😉
- G – Ghirardelli Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate Cake (three ingredients)
- H – Hospital (haha I was sick as a dog!) Just use your imagination here.
- I – Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream Bread (two ingredients)
- J – Jalapeno Poppers (three ingredients)
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.