Happy Father’s Day to all the wonderful Father’s out there! It is your day, so celebrate! (and enjoy these AMAZING Grilled Bacon and Onion Ribeye Steak Sliders with Beer Cheese #SundaySupper #GrillTalk
Summer is in full swing at our house, and with that, it means lots and lots of grilling! We love spending our evenings together outside, around the pool and obviously with the grill going. This is the time of year for us where life slows down a bit, and that makes for a lot of fantastic evenings with family, friends and loved ones. What goes better with all of that than delicious Certified Angus Beef® brand? No seriously.
With today being Father’s Day, I wanted to create a recipe that the Father’s in my life, who will be celebrating with us, would enjoy. The men in my life are steak and potato guys, but I wanted to do something a little different than just a standard grilled steak.
Enter sliders. I have no idea why sliders are so popular in my house, but there isn’t a member of my family or extended family who doesn’t just love a good slider. These sliders are made better using Certified Angus Beef® brand, because there is nothing like it.
I love that I can literally go across the street from my home to our local Schnucks Markets and get Certified Angus Beef® brand anytime I want. Not to mention there are many restaurants in my area, two of my favorite, most frequented restauratns – Edgewild Restaurant and Winery and 54th Street Bar and Grill – both offer Certified Angus Beef® brand. Did you know that Smashburgers has Certified Angus Beef® brand too? Yes!
But enough about eating out, lets talk about eating in. Or I guess out… since we are grilling outside. These savory sliders are absolutely incredible, overflowing with rich, beefy, full flavored grilled Certified Angus Beef® brand Ribeye steak, juicy and tender with the delicious added flavor of beer cheese dip. These aren’t just perfect for a backyard BBQ, but they can be served at any special event, even an elegant one. We just wanted to enjoy them while we celebrated the special men in our lives!
Grilled Bacon and Onion Ribeye Steak Sliders with Beer Cheese #SundaySupper #GrillTalk
- 1 lb Certified Angus Beef® brand ribeye steak seasoned (I used a steak seasoning with garlic)
- .5 lb bacon
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 cup beer cheese dip
- 12 Slider Rolls
- melted butter
You will use both your grill and your oven for this recipe.
On your grill, prepare your Certified Angus Beef® brand ribeye steak as desired. Remove and slice into thin strips.
Using a piece of tin foil, lay it out flat on your bbq grill. Toss on the bacon and the onion and grill until cooked to your liking. Allow to cool to touch, and then slice the onions and the bacon up to fit the rolls.
In a 13x9 pan, lay out the bottom of each slider roll. Layer the strips of ribeye steak on the rolls.
Top with the bacon and onions, layering on top of the steak.
Drizzle the beer cheese dip across the top of all of it. Then top with the top buns.
Brush some butter on the top of each roll.
Put in the oven for about 5-10 minutes to heat thoroughly.
Remove and serve.
Ready for more great Certified Angus Beef® brand? Check out the rest of the Sunday Supper Team recipes!
- Grilled Sirloin Steak with Corn Tomato and Avocado Appetizer by Family Foodie
- Grilled Steak Crostini with Blue Cheese and Caramelized Onions by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Nicaraguan Style Steak Skewers with Chimichurri by Curious Cuisiniere
Marvelous Main Dishes:
- Bacon Wrapped Balsamic Marinated Sirloin Filet by Serena Bakes Simply From Scratch
- Balsamic Burgers by Life Tastes Good
- Beef Kabobs by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Bourbon Caramelized Onion and Blue Burgers by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Brisket Grinder with Smoked Peppers and Caramelized Onions by Whole Food | Real Families
- Caprese Grilled Filet Mignon by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Chile-Rubbed Strip Steaks with Chunky Tomato-Avocado Salsa by The Weekend Gourmet
- Cocoa & Coffee Rubbed Beef Kabobs with Roasted Corn Salad by I’m Not the Nanny
- Deliciously Drunken Marinated Steak by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Garlic Ginger Soy Grilled Angus Beef Steak by Shockingly Delicious
- Grilled Bacon & Onion Ribeye Steak Sliders with Beer Cheese by Daily Dish Recipes
- Grilled Ribeye Steaks with Roasted Jalapeno Chimichurri by Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
- Grilled Vegetable Steak Salad by Magnolia Days
- Grilled Tenderloin with Garlic Herb Butter by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Sirloin Caesar Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Steak & Quinoa Protein Bowl by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- Taco Burgers by Alida’s Kitchen
- 5 Summer Grilling Tips for Fruit by Sunday Supper Movement
Read more at http://magnoliadays.com/2015/grilled-vegetable-steak-salad/#hI5sZDHJBcwMJ0S9.99
For more fantastic Certified Angus Beef® brand Recipes, you should check out this Pinterest Board immediately! 🙂
Follow Sunday Supper’s board Summer Grilling Recipes on Pinterest.
For even more Certified Angus Beef® brand deliciousness, check out:
Certified Angus Beef® brand Website
Certified Angus Beef® brand on Twitter
Certified Angus Beef® brand on Facebook
Certified Angus Beef® brand on Pinterest
Certified Angus Beef® brand on Instagram
Certified Angus Beef® brand on YouTube
Want to get your own Certified Angus Beef® brand or find out what restaurants near you have it?
Buy local or online
This post is sponsored by Certified Angus Beef in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board.
Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.