I’m quite partial to finger foods, and especially appetizers that can be eaten as meals, and these little Garlic Chicken Puffs are the perfect tasty treat. We’ve made these a few times, but today, in honor of our Oscar’s Party, I made a bit old batch of them. I found the recipe here via pinterest back just before Christmas, and we’ve probably made them for this or that at least 6 times since then. They are also perfect for the kids to take with them to school – they can be eaten hot or cold.
Now that you’ve checked my delicious recipe out, go check out the other amazing Food Bloggers that have put together a delicious #Oscars Appetizer Menu! It really is Oscar Worthy!
Without further Adieu, Recognizing the Nominee’s for this year’s best #SundaySupper Apps
- Best Cocktail goes to Angie from Big Bears Wife with her Vanilla Whipped Creamsicle Cocktail
- Antipasto in the Leading Role goes to Jen from Juanitas Cocina with her Homemade Ricotta & Antipasto Platter
- Appetizer in Foreign Language goes to Rashmi from Primlani Kitchen for her La Vita e’ Bella Crostini ~ Ricotta Roasted Squash & Sage Crostini Paired with Midnight in Paris Cocktail with Champagne Pomegranate
- Appetizerography goes to Valerie from Val’s Food and OrArt with her Easy puffed Pastry with Brie & Goat Cheese Stuffing and Hugo in the Tropics Harry Navel
- Appetizer in Supporting Role goes to Renee from Magnolia Days with her Baked Goat Cheese in Tomato Sauce
- Directing in the Kitchen goes to Liz from That Skinny Chick Can Bake with her Gourgeres and Cream Puffs, Parisian Cheese Puffs, Midnight in Paris
- Short Appetizer goes to Launie from Teeny Tiny Kitchen for her Tamari Chex mix with Almonds
- Appetizeress in Leading Role goes to Isabel from Family Foodie for Intensity Academy’s Iron Shrimp