I’m quite partial to finger foods, and especially appetizers that can be eaten as meals, and these little Garlic Chicken Puffs are the perfect tasty treat. We’ve made these a few times, but today, in honor of our Oscar’s Party, I made a bit old batch of them. I found the recipe here via pinterest back just before Christmas, and we’ve probably made them for this or that at least 6 times since then. They are also perfect for the kids to take with them to school – they can be eaten hot or cold.
Now that you’ve checked my delicious recipe out, go check out the other amazing Food Bloggers that have put together a delicious #Oscars Appetizer Menu! It really is Oscar Worthy!
Without further Adieu, Recognizing the Nominee’s for this year’s best #SundaySupper Apps
- Best Cocktail goes to Angie from Big Bears Wife with her Vanilla Whipped Creamsicle Cocktail
- Antipasto in the Leading Role goes to Jen from Juanitas Cocina with her Homemade Ricotta & Antipasto Platter
- Appetizer in Foreign Language goes to Rashmi from Primlani Kitchen for her La Vita e’ Bella Crostini ~ Ricotta Roasted Squash & Sage Crostini Paired with Midnight in Paris Cocktail with Champagne Pomegranate
- Appetizerography goes to Valerie from Val’s Food and OrArt with her Easy puffed Pastry with Brie & Goat Cheese Stuffing and Hugo in the Tropics Harry Navel
- Appetizer in Supporting Role goes to Renee from Magnolia Days with her Baked Goat Cheese in Tomato Sauce
- Directing in the Kitchen goes to Liz from That Skinny Chick Can Bake with her Gourgeres and Cream Puffs, Parisian Cheese Puffs, Midnight in Paris
- Short Appetizer goes to Launie from Teeny Tiny Kitchen for her Tamari Chex mix with Almonds
- Appetizeress in Leading Role goes to Isabel from Family Foodie for Intensity Academy’s Iron Shrimp
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.