This Melted Brie & Bacon on Grilled Flatbread is the perfect lunch. Warm, filling and oh so very flavorful.
Day 6 of the A-Z Blogging Challenge in April and I’m on the Letter F. I have hopped all over the place with today’s recipe – in fact, I’ve made three things that were destined for today, and each time I found something new I wanted to put here. I have settled on Flatbread as my letter F word.
Oh how I love brie cheese. I’m the only one in the house too. Because of this, I don’t buy it often, but when I do – you can bet I try to find fun and interesting ways to enjoy it. I had flatbread sitting around one day and I decided that somehow I wanted to use it. I did consider brie and bacon flatbread pizza, which could be done exactly the same way, without folding it. Instead I wanted it as more of a sandwich. Kinda looks like a taco, actually. But shhh.
Previous A-Z Entries:
- A – Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli
- B – Bacon Popcorn
- C – Chicken Kiev with a Twist
- D – Basil Dip
- E – Real Chocolate Eclair Cupcakes
- F – Melted Brie and Bacon on Grilled Flatbread
- G – Grilled Creamy Parmesan Tilapia
- H – Spicy Jack Bacon Jalapeno Hamburgers
- I – Italian Beef Risotto
- J – Easy Jalapeno Poppers
- K – Kiwi Tropical Smoothie
- L – Creamy Pesto Linguine with Shrimp
- M – Nutella Breakfast Muffins
Nicole Cook is the owner/editor of Daily Dish Recipes, a lifestyle blog with an emphasis on food/cooking/cocktails and much more.
She calls the Midwest home – Missouri to be exact. Coffee is her go-to drink, music is her vice and she is endlessly tethered with devices to her online world. She loves all things planner, lives for her great big family and loves her pets endlessly!
Her motto in life: Live Simply, Dream Big, Be Grateful, Give Love, Laugh Lots. Always, always laugh lots.