We love Tuna Casserole – it’s one of those delicious, hearty casseroles that makes a cold winter night, cozy and warm.
This is a pretty simple recipe for a Tuna Casserole and it can be frozen as well.
Tuna Casserole Recipe
- 2 (6oz.) cans of Tuna in water
- 1 box (16 oz. ) seashell pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 (10.75 oz) cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 c. skim milk
- 1.5 c. grated cheddar cheese, divided
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 sleeve crushed Ritz crackers
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, mix the tuna, soup, salt and milk together.
Add the pasta and ¾ c. of cheese.
Pour all of these ingredients into a 9×13 casserole dish.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and top with cracker crumbs and remaining ¾ c. cheese.
Return the casserole to the oven for about 5 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted.