As most of you know, I am embarking on NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) which translates to, I am taking on the crazy and somewhat daring challenge of writing a 50,000 word novel during the next 30 days. This means quick and easy dinners the entire month and this is one of them.
Easy Recipes – Crockpot Chicken Spaghetti
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1/2 stick of butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 16 oz. of chicken broth
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 24 oz. cooked spaghetti noodles
- shredded cheese for the top when serving
- Mix up the cream of chicken, rotel, melted butter, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder and chicken broth in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Place the chicken breasts into the mixture.
- Cook on low for 8-12 hours, or on high for 4-6 hours.
- About 45 minutes to an hour before serving, take out the chicken and shred it, and cook the spaghetti noodles and add them. Put everything back in and mix everything and allow to continue cooking for about 45 minutes to an hour.
- Serve and sprinkle with shredded cheese pair with a salad and garlic bread for an easy meal.
I love an easy weeknight meal. What’s your favorite crockpot meal to make?