It’s day two of the deviled egg explosion of recipes here on my blog. I told you all earlier this week that I planned to pamper you with a nice variety of various deviled egg recipes all week long. All of these recipes have been tried by my family and are deemed edible and tastey. Just so there is no mistake, alongside the recipes for deviled eggs will be the normal Daily Recipe which usually goes up at 6am or the normal daily article which usually shows up around noon. These are CST.
Twisted Deviled Eggs
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- parsley, finely chopped,
- salt and fresh ground black pepper, to taste
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and remove the yolks into a small bowl.
- Mash the yolks until they are crumbly.
- Add in the mayonnaise and the dijon mustard.
- Stir in the white onion and the chopped parsley (save some to sprinkle on top at the end).
- Add the salt and ppeper to taste and blend it all until smooth.
- Spoon into the egg halves.
- Sprinkle with sliced green onion, parsley and paprika.
Do you love Deviled Eggs?
Find more deviled egg recipes: