Traditional Potato Skins have nothing on these amazing Creamy Avocado Bacon Poutine Skins filled with Cheese Curds, bacon and onions and then drizzled in a creamy Avocado sauce. Incredible flavor! Best appetizer!
These Avocado Bacon Poutine Skins were created for National Sunday Supper Day, and month.
But, what the heck is Poutine?
Well, for starters, it’s a Canadian dish made of French fries topped with cheese curds and gravy.
It’s delicious, quite frankly – but even the most delicious dish can be changed up and made a little crazy and fun once in awhile right?
And let me just tell you, there is nothing that makes a Poutine dish a little better than choosing the right potato.
Idaho® potatoes are my absolute favorite and add the most delicious potato flavor.
You can get all kinds of great potato information and recipes and goodness by visiting Idaho® potatoes across their social media:
Ready for the Avocado Bacon Poutine Skins?
Be sure and check out the Idaho® potato Pinterest Board for even more great inspiration:
Need more inspiration?
Check out the rest of the great Idaho® potato, poutine-inspired recipes! Yum!
- Chicken and Waffles Poutine from Life Tastes Good
- Hashed Browns Poutine Cups with Egg Scramble from The Wimpy Vegetarian
- Southern Sausage Breakfast Poutine from Magnolia Days
- Beefy Beer and Red-Eye Gravy Poutine from Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Buffalo Chicken Poutine on Potato Waffles from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Cajun Mini Pizza Poutine from Flavor Mosaic
- Creamy Avocado Bacon Poutine Skins from Daily Dish Recipes
- Indian Spiced Roasted Potatoes with Green Chutney from kimchi MOM
- Loaded BBQ Roast Potato Poutine from The Weekend Gourmet
- Loaded Crab Poutine from Rants From My Crazy Kitchen
- Paneer Tikka Potato Poutine Bites from Soni’s Food
- Poutine Bites with Bacon, Broccoli, Cheddar and Caramelized Onion from Shockingly Delicious
- Crispy Potato Shrimp Poutine with Stir Fry Vegetables from Food Done Light
- Gnocchi Poutine with Fenneled Curds and Gravy from Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Greek Chicken Poutine from Curious Cuisiniere
- Italian Poutine Pie from That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Spicy Poutine Potato Skins from Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Top Sirloin Steak with Crumbled Bleu Cheese, Buttered Mashed Potatoes and Red Wine Gravy from Crazy Foodie Stunts
This post is sponsored by the Idaho® Potato Commission in conjunction with a social media campaign through SSM LLC. All opinions are those of the individual bloggers.