These tiny little morsels of coconut goodness are the perfect addition to your holiday baking. They make a great gift to give to neighbors, friends and family. They are soft, moist and full of GREAT coconut flavor. They are made even better by Bob’s Red Mill Organic Unbleached White All-Purpose Flour. This flour is unlike any other and is seriously a great addition to your holiday baking ingredients.
Facts about Bob’s Red Mill Organic Unbleached All Purpose White Flour
- Organic Unbleached White Flour is freshly milled from Organic hard red wheat. Both the bran and the germ have been removed leaving the endosperm that is made into white flour. It is not enriched with any additives.
- This is the same high protein flour used by professional bakers and produces high, well-textured loaves of bread equally as well as it produces light, airy baked goods.
- This kitchen staple is incredibly versatile and perfect for all of your baking needs.
I cannot say enough good things about Bob’s Red Mill as a whole. The difference the flour makes in baking is pretty evident in the first bite. It is high quality, fresh flour that is light and fluffy. The flavor is something I just cannot describe, but after using regular flour for years I would never ever go back. It makes that big of a difference. Plus its organic so I’m especially loving that I know my baked goods are coming out free of anything harmful. Seriously try it for any holiday baking recipe and you’ll see and taste the difference immediately.
Coconut Cream Mini Cakes #BRMHolidays #CleverGirls
- 2 3/4 cups Bob's Red Mill Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup cream of coconut
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- Chocolate Syrup for drizzle
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a mini bundt cake pan.
In a bowl, whisk together the Bob's Red Mill All Purpose Flour, baking powder and salt.
In a stand mixer, beat the butter until fluffy. Add the sugar a little at a time, beating well after each time.
Then beat for 2 full minutes.
Add the eggs one at a time, beat well after each addition.
Add the coconut and almond extract and beat again.
Turn the stand mixer on low and add flour and milk a little at at time alternating between each addition. Beat/Mix just until blended.
Divide the finished batter evenly in each spot in the mini bundt cake pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Cool in pan for about 10 minutes, then remove to cooling racks and allow to cool completely.
In a saucepan over medium low heat, stir the cream of coconut together with the coconut flakes for 2-3 minutes. Do not allow to boil, only heat.
Remove from stove and allow to cool completely, or refrigerate for about 20-30 minutes.
Once cool, spoon into the center of each mini bundt cake.
Drizzle chocolate syrup, either homemade or storebought over the top.
Download your own coupon!
Click here to download a $1 off coupon for any Bob’s Red Mill product!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.