We love deviled eggs at our house. In fact, I’m known to make them just because and whenever I have eggs that are about to expire, yep… deviled eggs. I love making different recipes, and I have several including: Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs, Lemon Pepper Deviled Eggs, Curry Deviled Eggs, and even Asparagus Deviled Eggs.
I was given some Green Mountain Mustard to try and I decided I wanted to try the Clove Encounter in these deviled eggs. This mustard is infused with garlic and oregano and added so much flavor to a very basic deviled eggs recipe. You can order your own mustard here, and you can choose any kind you want… there are dozens from super HOT to sweet.
I really want to try the Deli Dirt. Not in deviled eggs, just want to try it on burgers and sandwiches and I suspect it would even be good on steak. Also the Sriracha Mustard. That just sounds heavenly.
Looking for a recipe for this? Here you go:
Clove Encounter Garlic & Oregano Deviled Eggs
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon [url]Green Mountain Mustard Clove Encounter∞http://www.buymustard.com/collections/mustard/products/award-winning-garlic-mustard[/url]
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Boil eggs.
- Peel and slice in half.
- Scoop out the cooked yolk and put in a bowl.
- Mash the yolks with a fork.
- Add the mayo and mix well.
- Add the Clove Encounter mustard, white vinegar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Scoop the mixture into a plastic bag and snip the corner.
- Pipe the mixture into each egg half.
- Sprinkle the tops with Paprika.
- Eat & Enjoy!
We loved both mustards a lot. They go great with sandwiches, burgers and yes, even in the deviled eggs, obviously. They flavors are pure and strong and really add a lot to anything they are in. This has become my new favorite mustard and I am looking forward to trying out the other flavors. They are reasonably priced and the jars are a nice 9 oz. size.
I received some Green Mountain Mustard to facilitate this review, however all opinions are 100% honest and my own!
Want to win your own?
Leave me a comment below and tell me how you will use YOUR mustard and which flavor on this page appeals to you most. Winner will be chosen with random.org on May 12, 2015 at noon CST.
I received a jar of mustard to facilitate this review, however as always all opinions and experiences are 100% my own.