This recipe for Buffalo Boneless Hot Wings Sliders has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #GameTimeHero #CollectiveBias
It doesn’t really matter if it’s gameday or just the weekend, there are all sorts of ways you can enjoy these delicious Buffalo Boneless Hot Wings Sliders.
However, they definitely are PERFECT for the big game and if you love Buffalo Wings, you’ll love these easy sliders that use your favorite wing sauce, deli hot wings, sliced Mozzarella and any slider buns to make the most delicious gameday (or anytime) snack! All easy ingredients, makes for a delicious, but super easy game day snack!
It all starts at Walmart in the deli section. Yep, I bring ’em home hot, because it means less time in the oven!
For a recent night of game watching and cheering, we grabbed some hot wings from the deli and also some boneless hot wings to make the following recipe. I love them because they are so simple to just grab on the way home, even during the weeknight when we feel like having some fun with a recipe!
But for game night, it’s even easier because you can pick them up, bring them home and set right to work. Doesn’t involve hours of prep.
Plus it was super quick to get in and out of the store with everything I needed. Always a favorite with me!
Once you get home, assembling these Buffalo Boneless Hot Wings Sliders is ridiculously easy, as long as you have everything you need!
Plus you can bake a couple of pans at a time, to cut down on time if you’re making a lot. Honestly all you’re really doing after assembling everything is getting it heated through and melting the cheese. Easy peasy!
Plus if you don’t feel like whipping up your own buffalo wing sauce (we always make ours homemade), you totally don’t have to and could use bottled instead.
Ready to make your own Buffalo Boneless Hot Wings Sliders?
Buffalo Boneless Hot Wings Sliders
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Slider buns, halved
- 1 lb. Tyson Deli Boneless Chicken Hot Wings from Walmart
- Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- 1/2-3/4 cup of Buffalo Wing Sauce (homemade or store bought)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a pan lined with tin foil, drizzle about half of the melted butter into the bottom. Using a brush, brush it around. Top with about ¼ of the Buffalo Sauce, use the brush to brush it over the bottom evenly.
- Layer the bottom of the slider buns on top of the sauce/butter mixture.
- Top with Tyson Deli Boneless Chicken Hot Wings.
- Top with the remaining sauce. Just pour it all over the chicken, the buns, etc.
- Add a slice of Mozzarella Cheese over the top of the chicken on each bun.
- Top with the slider bun top.
- Brush the tops of the slider buns with the remaining melted butter.
- Bake in oven for approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and top of buns are golden.
- Serve hot!
I’ve shared one of my favorite game day recipes for Buffalo Boneless Hot Wings Sliders with you; I’d love to hear about yours! Leave a comment sharing your favorite thing to make OR eat on game day!