plAir Fryer Cinnamon Apple Rings are an easy way to make a quick snack. A fun take on traditional dried apple rings – these Cinnamon Sugar Covered rings are a great after school Fall treat.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with Flavors of Fall Week. We received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of the Flavors of Fall recipes. However as always, all recipes, text and opinions are 100% our own.
Welcome to Flavors of Fall! We’re on the final day and if you missed my other recipes – they are right here: Caramel Apple Spice Cupcakes and Air Fryer Cinnamon Spice Donuts. But today we are sharing these delicious Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Rings.
These Fall inspired Cinnamon Apple Rings are quick, easy and a great after school snack.
Sorry about the one blurry photo. I realized my camera settings somehow inadvertently got changed and I’ve fixed them but they were bad for a few of these photos.
It’s finally coming into Fall here in St. Louis. We are getting cooler weather here and there. Which is fantastic and I’m SO ready. I know you probably don’t care, because you’re here for the recipe.
However I was super excited my bestie and I got an outdoor propane fireplace for our patio and I’m super excited to get to spend some cool nights out there enjoying it. I need it to get cooler so I can wrap myself in a my traditional fall wear (a sweater and stretch pants) and enjoy it.
These Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Rings go incredibly well with a cup of hot coffee and a nice evening around the fireplace OR a GREAT after school snack!
In case you haven’t seen, all week long you will be seeing lots of great fall treats, from savory to sweet and everything in between. There are so many wonderful fall flavors, from apple, to maple, to pumpkin and squash.
These Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Rings taste like fall and leave your entire house smelling like Fall. I am totally okay with food that makes me house smell incredible.
Also, don’t forget to check out all these other fantastic recipes today!
Friday Fall Recipes
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Apple Fries by Daily Dish Recipes
- Almond Apple Galette by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Amish Pear Crumb Pie Recipe by Blogghetti
- Apple Cider Dip by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Apple Upside Down Cake by An Affair from the Heart
- Caramel Apple Whiskey Sour by Cookaholic Wife
- Caramel Apple Pancakes by Lemon Blossoms
- Caramel Apple Sangria by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Caramel Apple-Tea-Ni by Sweet Beginnings
- Fluffy Pumpkin Dip by Take Two Tapas
- Garlic and Thyme Smashed Sunchokes by Savory Moments
- Gluten Free Caramel Apple Cheesecake by Frugal & Fit
- Harvest Vegetable Fritters with Shrimp by Art of Natural Living
- Meyer Lemon-Lavender Vodka Martini by Books n’ Cooks
- Oaxacon Daisy by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Pear Fennel Sunchoke Salad by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Pear Scones with Caramel Glaze by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Pistachio and Marmalade Crusted Brie with Figs by Palatable Pastime
- Roasted Chicken with Sunchokes and Lemon by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Roasted Potatoes with Lemon and Garlic by Family Around the Table
- Scrumptious Caramel Iced Apple Cinnamon Rolls Easy Recipe by Intelligent Domestications
- Tea Infused Apple Cider Chicken by Simple and Savory
- Vegan Almond Scones by That Recipe
The wonderful #FallFlavors sponsors have donated some awesome prizes for our readers to win. They, in conjunction with our participating bloggers and event hosts, Family Around the Table, A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures, and Hezzi D’s Books and Cooks invite you to enter the giveaway through the widget below. There are many opportunities to enter!
Dixie Crystals Sugar wants your baking to be sweet. They are giving away a set of OXO Good Grips 3 piece Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls.
Taylor and Colledge is giving away a variety of their baking pastes. Your fall and holiday baked goods will wow your family and guests.
Take dinner to a whole new level with a variety box of fresh produce from Melissa’s. Here’s an opportunity to try some fruits and vegetables you may not otherwise have in your local market.
One lucky winner will receive a goodie box with a variety of Nairn’s gluten-free products. Enjoy them for a snack or use them in creative ways for meals and desserts.
This giveaway will have multiple winners. Giveaway open to US residents only who are 18 years of age and older.
Winners have 24 hours to respond to email notification. If they do not respond within that time they forfeit, and a new winner is chosen.
Void where prohibited. Prize fulfillment handled by the sponsor. Neither hosts nor participant bloggers are responsible for prize fulfillment.
No purchase necessary. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, or any other social channel mentioned in the posts or entry.
Follow the Fall Flavors Pinterest board for more fall recipe inspiration!
Thank you #FallFlavors Week Sponsors: Melissa’s Produce, Dixie Crystals, Torani, Republic of Tea, Taylor & Colledge, and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge.
These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #FallFlavors Week recipes. All opinions are my own. The #FallFlavors Week giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older.
All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected.
The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #FallFlavors Week Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages.
Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #FallFlavors Week posts or entry.