Meal solutions are easy with just one single added ingredient. Forget breakfast too, its time to think beyond that, and look at lunch and dinner.
Tired of plain old chicken? Need some extra flavor in your side dish of vegetables or your salad? Want a little extra something on your sandwich?
One of my favorite ways to use bacon, is to add a little flavor to a dish.
I love cooking up a few pieces of bacon in my skillet. Then adding my fresh vegetables until they are cooked. The bacon flavor just adds a little something to the overall flavor of the dish.
Before I add the veggies, I cut up the bacon into smaller pieces and then add the veggies on top.
Then toss it all together and you have a full flavored, seriously easy side dish your whole family will love.
And keep in mind that any veggies will do. We saute our spinach with bacon, add a little bacon to Brussels Sprouts, Mixed Vegetables. You name it!
Here are 10 quick and easy ways to incorporate thicker, more delicious Wright® Brand Bacon into your everyday dishes. Click on the photo for the recipe.
1. Sprinkle bacon on top of your salads, soups and pasta dishes.
2. Add bacon to your favorite soups to add more savory amazing flavor. Or better yet just make this soup.
3. Add it to your potato salad for a fun twist on traditional BBQBacon Potato Saald
4. Or better yet, make a salad dressing with it.
5. Add bacon to a classic dip recipe to kick it up a notch.’
6. Take your popcorn to a whole new levelBacon Popcorn
7. Kick your grilled cheese up a notch with some bacon (and avocado!)Grilled Bacon and Avocado Sandwich
8. Boring deviled eggs? Not when you pair them with some bacon sprinkled in. With our without the Jalapenos, its still amazing!Spicy Jalapeno Bacon Deviled Eggs
9. Stir some bacon into your pasta or rice dishes. Or just make this amazing Bacon Fried Rice.
10. Layer fresh mozzarella and sprinkle bacon on top of a ciabatta roll for a quick lunch or snack break.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Wright® Brand® Bacon. All opinions are 100% my own.