The Food and Wine Conference is next month in Orlando, Florida, July 19-21, 2013. This final month is going to be agonizing for me as the date crawls closer. In case you were wondering, I am super excited. This is my chance to meet some of my best friends face to face, finally after all this time. Isabel from Family Foodie, Renee from Magnolia Days and Pam from Blueberries and Blessings. These three girls have been encouraging, supportive and changed the way I blog over the course of the past two years. Of course, you do realize there will be plenty more of my online friends there that I have been dying to meet. Every person that has had a hand in putting this conference together with us. Every person that has celebrated and joined us in #SundaySupper around the family table each week. All of them.
The thing I love most about conferences is what I take home. Every single bit of it.
- I love the learning. The growing the blog. The things I can change and work on when I return home.
- I love meeting new people. The Networking. The new contacts and friends to take home.
- I love seeing people I haven’t seen in forever. The Friendship. The people who have supported me and encouraged my blog to grow.
- I love the memories created. Until next year when new ones come around again.
- I love the new sights and sounds and smells.
- I love the food, especially at food conferences.
- I love the swag, because really – those are the literal take home objects and it’s always fun to see what’s inside.
This conference that we have put together is really the ultimate experience.
First, look where we are staying. The Rosen Shingle Creek Hotel is absolutely stunning. Really the hotel is like a vacation all on it’s own without ever leaving.
Once we arrive and check in, the fun really starts. The conference begins on Friday night with a fabulous cocktail party and chocolate demonstration. Plenty of time to catch up with old friends, make new friends and network with each other.
On Saturday the learning begins and continues through Sunday afternoon. You can see the amazing sessions here. There is so much that will be covered from business blogging, SEO, Digital Photography Tips and so much more. Oh and the speakers, I am so excited about the amazing line up of speakers we have for the conference. And then sponsors… goodness there is just so much to be excited about!
Would you like to attend the Food and Wine Conference?
For the next week, we are giving away 1 (one) Full Conference Pass for Attendees (a $250 value). The winner will be chosen through Rafflecopter and notified within 48 hours. Good luck!
Just use the rafflecopter below to Enter to Win.