Well, then this is your chance because I was tagged by Justin over at Dragon Blogger. I don’t normally do this type of tag or meme on this blog, but I found Justin’s answers interesting and thought, sure why not. Plus, I have recently met a bunch of new bloggers I’d never met before that write so I’d like to learn more about them.
First, these are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So here are the 7 things about Nicole.
- I’m an avid reader and love so many different authors, from Stephen King to Nicholas Sparks to Meg Cabot to Sue Grafton. I have a wide variety of tastes in genre’s as you can see. I read just about everything including young adult novels from time to time. I’m happy to report that my obsession with reading has carried over and there are seven of us in my home that absolutely love to read.
- Because of my obsession with reading, I think I have an obsession with books of every shape, size, style, genre and age. We have thousands of books in our home and I feel very strongly that I would not have much of a problem opening my own library – no seriously.
- I’m probably one of the most ADHD people I have ever encountered in my life. Non medicated – never have been, never will be. I know its why I am as creative as I am, and I don’t plan to ever alter that in any way. The only regret I have to being as ADHD as I tend to be, is that I have so many interests and not enough time to pursue them all.
- I’m a list making, note taking, pen jotting junkie. I always have a pen and paper on me at almost all times. I make lists, notes, write down quotes or phrases people say that I want to remember, ideas, etc. If I could carry a pocket sized laptop around with me, I’d be typing it all.
- I am the mom to five children (sometimes six). I have a son and four daughters, and the “6th” one is my friends daughter who has adopted me as her mom and I her as my daughter. So yeah – six. It’s a full house but I love it.
- I’m a bit on the tech savvy side and I seem to be the one that friends and family turn to when they have some kind of issue with a piece of technology – the computer in particular. I’ve been on the internet since 1993, started several websites in my first five years that were “firsts” to the net, and also owned one of the first Internet mailing lists that was similar in style to egroups which is now yahoo groups. Does that date me? LOL
- I’m borrowing stealing Justin’s #7 and changing the dates – I have met more decent people from blogging in the last four years than I have found in the past 15.
That’s my 7 items for this tagging.
So I tag the following 7 people whose blogs I follow and I would like to know 7 more things about:
On Writing and Design