Today is the day. This is the month. It’s finally official!
This month, today in fact, kicks off National Sunday Supper Month. That’s right, you’ve watched for years as an ever growing group of us, have shared how important it is to take family time, to enjoy a meal together.
And finally, it has it’s own month. It even has it’s own day. January 10, 2016 is offically National Sunday Supper Day.
Scroll to the bottom of the post to see fun ways you can celebrate, including an AWESOME Instagram Challenge.
Pink Champagne Cupcakes with Strawberry Champagne Frosting
(February 11, 2012)
I just had to let you know – this was my FIRST SundaySupper!
And here are 10 more Sunday Supper Favorites!
- Taco Bake (8-26-12)
- Skinny Avocado Egg Salad Wraps (2-17-13)
- 7 Layer Mexican Dip (9-16-12)
- Gingerbread Spice Mocha Mix (11-11-12)
- Meyer Lemon Garlic Shrimp & Asparagus with Brown Rice (3-31-13)
- Chicken & Dumplings (7-29-12)
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pickled Pork Sandwiches (12-2-12)
- Creamy Ham Linguini (9-30-12)
- Baked Asparagus Fries (2-19-12) – Second Sunday Supper
- Shrimp Stuffed Twice Baked Potatoes (1-13-13)
Ready to Celebrate With Us?
Join the Instagram Challenge
Participate in the Instagram Photo challenge to help celebrate National Sunday Supper Month and National Sunday Supper Day on January 10th. The rules are simple – take one photo a day on Instagram, using the themes below for each day. Don’t worry if you miss a day or two, jump in and start snapping. You can see some of the entries below. Get creative and don’t forget to tag @SundaySupperFam and #SundaySupper in your captions. See you on Instagram!
Take the Sunday Supper Pledge
Take the Sunday Supper Month pledge to spend time around the family table by committing Sunday as family day.
Follow the hashtag #SundaySupper on Twitter and Instagram for daily tips on how to make mealtime nutritious and fun. Don’t forget to join the weekly #SundaySupper chat at 7 p.m. Sundays on Twitter.