It’s always fun to go through my stats and see which recipes get the most love by my readers. My top source of traffic is google, so that’s primarily where the stats come from – google searches. I put together a list of my 10 Top Recipes each month and this one is for the month of November 2012.
Counting down from #10 to #1 – Top Recipes for November.
10. Caramel Cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory – I am not surprised this one has jumped up so much. It is a wonderful cheesecake recipe, rich with Caramel and tastes exactly like it’s Cheesecake Factory counterpart. This is one of those luxury desserts you can enjoy anytime.
9. Pumpkin Pie Pancakes – These are light, fluffy, delicious bites of Pumpkin Pie flavor that are the perfect way to begin any fall day. If you’re feeling daring, I make a pumpkin pie spice maple flavored syrup for them and it’s to die for. Make up a batch and free leftovers for anytime.
8. Cauliflower Pizza Crust – Usually one of my top recipes, but since so many people are posting their versions now, it seems to be slipping this month – not by a lot mind you, I think Cauliflower Pizza Crust is not really a traditional November recipe. ha. Mine was the original posted in 2008 on a my old blog then on this blog in 2009.
7. Alabama Firecrackers – We renamed these to Missouri Firecrackers simply because well, that’s where we’re from. I just made a batch the yesterday to send with my two girls to their summer college camp program. They are a favorite around our house too and they begged me to make a batch for them to take along.
6. Nutella Crescent Rolls – Who doesn’t love Nutella? These little snack size rolls are easy enough for a kid to make and are delicious!
5. Pumpkin French Toast Casserole – One of our favorite things to make on a Saturday morning. I prepare it Friday evening and Saturday morning you just pop it right into the oven and you have delectable French Toast in less than an hour. So good!
4. Bacon & Egg Muffins Cups – These are a family favorite. I discovered this recipe through the Secret Recipe Club and then I won the most viewed recipe for that month. They still remain very popular on my blog. They are SO delicious!
3. The Ultimate Thanksgiving Leftovers Sandwich – A huge twist on the normal turkey sandwich everyone makes with Thanksgiving leftovers. Amazing flavor all wrapped into one sandwich. This post also has about 40+ other ideas for leftovers!
2. World’s Best Creamiest Mashed Potatoes – I love these mashed potatoes. So much better than just average homemade mashed potatoes – kicked up a notch to make them rich, creamy and delicious. The perfect addition to any meal.
1. Moist Cornbread – This delicious cornbread is usually the #1 spot. It remained so this month too, and even when up in views – higher than normal. This cornbread is delicious. It’s by far the best cornbread recipe I have ever made – it’s sweet, very moist and almost cake like. Even people who have never liked cornbread, love this recipe. Delicious!